CP - The Soap Opera (Season 3)

Started by Blizzard, February 05, 2017, 04:29:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

February 05, 2017, 04:29:11 am Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 09:54:12 pm by G_G
Go join our Discord group to join in on the fun. The forum hasn't been too active as far as role playing stuff goes, plus we can make it more chaotic this way. Feel free to leave your character summary here still.

What happened so far - Only god knows. I'm not gonna try to piece together the info from the previous topics, especially considering how much of a clusterfuck season 2 was. xD
Season 1: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,7250.0.html
Season 2: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,13971.0.html

What do we do now - Let's put together some context about who's who and how we'll start off.

How we play it - Everybody adds a paragraph or two of his own character. What he does, what he feels, etc. and then waits for somebody else. You can add more than that, but if it's too long, people might not read it and get discouraged to join. Besides our own characters, we will have "dummy characters" that no players really control. Instead we can "use" them in our stories. e.g. Maybe you make up a love interest as a dummy character. The easiest way to explain this would be the start of season 2: "I SLEPT WITH ZEXION'S WIFE." In this example the dummy character was Zexion's wife. We did kinda establish a real person to be Zexion's wife later, but you get the idea.

Any additional rules - Let's just use season 1 rules. I see no point to complicate this if it's just for fun.
QuoteThere are not much of rules here. You are allowed to develop your own character and keep your story going on. There is no need for sign-ups, this is the thread where it all happens. Get into dialogs with people and uncover the dark secrets of CP. :O Just keep it "civilized".

Any maybe let's try to keep it "realistic" to a degree. xD

We'll set the story several years later from season 2 (which it literally is). I'll derive my story from the real world.

Blizz: "I love game development, but recently that passion has been fading. I think I need a break." So Blizz sells his gamedev company and buys a night club. He wants to try out how that works out for him.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

So I know you probably want to do this on the forum, but it'd probably get more activity if we tried setting this up in the Discord. We could create a separate text channel, pin the urls from seasons 1 and 2, and just have it be even more chaotic since we're not waiting for new posts.

gameus: "I was at one point Blizzards lover. After getting tossed to the side, I've decided to devote my time to making his night club, the lamest club ever."

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.