Pokemon essentials & RMX-OS

Started by gooday, March 01, 2017, 11:24:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gooday

Hi guys, I started a few days ago a little project using pokemon essentials(in rpg maker xp), but a few minutes ago I just noticed that here a chaos-project member called Blizzard created a tool(RMX-OS) to make rpg maker games online. ¿Do someone know if it is possible change a created project from off-line to on-line using it? If it is, ¿how could I put the RMX-OS scripts on it?

The main problem is because of the pokemon essentials. ¿how could I use both pokemon essentials and RMX-OS scripts in the same project? I'm just a begginer, I made a lot of rpg maker games, but I have never created or modified any script before. Any help would be appreciated :)

Thx from Spain! :)

KK20

First off, welcome!

Second, you should see if you can even get this running: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,13542.0.html
It's Pokemon Essentials with RMX-OS.

Third, you're better off working with RMX-OS at the start rather than deciding to add it into your game later on. You also stated you're a beginner with scripts. RMX-OS is not entirely plug-n-play; you have to have a pretty decent understanding of how it works if you truly want it to work the way you want it to. And that requires some knowledge of Ruby scripting. This will probably be too daunting for a beginner to handle, so expect to struggle with it a lot.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

gooday

thx buddy :D

Oh, didn't see that, I'll check and try :)

Ok, in that case I'll try to make the game from zero again. I worked a little with java in the past so maybe learning ruby won't be a problem :p thx for the help!!