problem to open mrmx-os

Started by Oscar26, June 23, 2017, 12:15:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscar26

hello.

someone know where i can get a rmxp that is compatible with mrmx-os?

the problem is that the only rmxp that i have found that is able to open the mrmx-os and to edit it is the rmxp that appear in the official page, but it is only avaiable by 30 days. when i try to open mrmx-os with other rmxp, it says: it is not compatible. the version that i have intented is the 102a, because the previous versions dont open it.

Blizzard

The Steam version / Humble store version and the official version from their website should work fine.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

KK20

Do you mean when you try to open Game.rxproj, you get an error window saying something about it being from an older version? In that case, just right-click the file, open it with Notepad or any kind of text editor, and change the number to whatever version of RMXP you're using, like 1.02.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Blizzard

There is an issue with the input module that requires a newer RGSS DLL. :P
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Oscar26

Oscar26

kk20 your suggestion functioned me. thanks