Blizz Abs and Custom resolution problem???[Solved]

Started by glithch, September 27, 2017, 09:41:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

glithch

September 27, 2017, 09:41:53 am Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 03:26:40 am by glithch
uhhhh i really hope this forum is still active enough for someone to help me :(
basically im having a problem where i use both scripts and this happens always when i start my game or load a new map

Spoiler: ShowHide

it goes away right as i click to go upd down left or right.
i tried adding the custom resolution fix for blizz abs but i get this error
Spoiler: ShowHide

KK20

The black rectangle at the bottom? Will take a look at it today after work.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

glithch

its not even a black square. its like the whole screen is just up. and then i move and everything falls into place. :/

KK20

You do need the Custom Resolution fix for Blizz-ABS from the topic http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,7947.0.html
since the issue does appear to be a centering problem.

I'm not sure how you're getting the error message though. You didn't replace Custom Resolution with the above fix, did you? You need both scripts in your project, Custom Resolution being on top of the fix in script list order, with both of them below all the Blizz-ABS scripts.

If you're still seeing issues, please send your Scripts.rxdata so I can have a better look.

Other Projects

glithch

i tried making a new project and putting there all the code fresh and new but its still messed up :/ i thought it was fixed because at first i putthe character starting position really high and that black thing didnt happen but after putting the character where it shuld be it just happens again....
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B31kTGENDcprWER0S1owQ1Rhams/view?usp=sharing
heres a link to the script

KK20

Use v.96 instead: https://pastebin.com/raw/M657TjVg

I didn't look at v.97 fully at the time (LiTTleDRAgo did this one). He changed a lot of the way the script was originally structured that it's no longer compatible with the Blizz-ABS fix. v.96 is still compatible, I checked.

And, again, you want to have Custom Resolution and the fix BELOW all 3 Blizz-ABS scripts. Your Scripts.rxdata indicated otherwise.

Other Projects

glithch

Wow thank you! You are such a lifesaver! I always get weird bugs no one knows how to resolve so this is such a pleasant surprise. Both script are such good work and they really elevate the game! I really appreciate the work and the help <3

KK20

No problem :) I'm still very active regarding XP scripts, so give me a ping if you ever encounter any. I briefly check the RM reddit and don't have an account on any other forum.

Other Projects