I actually don't know what's wrong :'(

Started by Fallen Angel X, March 12, 2008, 10:12:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fallen Angel X

March 12, 2008, 10:12:14 am Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 09:41:29 pm by Blizzard
Okay! This is my first troubleshooting topic. I didn't know where to post it... anyways!

My problem is that in the "devil bar" (a feature in the game that Valcos and me are working on) won't turn on after you turn it off if you hit stage 3. I can't seem to find the source of the problem  :'( But I'll post a demo of the event system  :-\ And btw if I find out anyone ripped this idea from me and Valcos I'll seperate your spine from your body  >:(

Ok the link is here!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2shdjq <------- Winrar
http://www.sendspace.com/file/66kbtf   <----- Winzip
Oh almost forgot! To turn it off/on you have to press the button assigned to X  :-\

Juan

actually its A. I can't seem to make the devil bar go won't turn on after you turn it off if you hit stage 3. I can't seem to find the source of the problem
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Fallen Angel X

Yeah. Thats actually the problem... I've been trying at it for a few days. No idea though  :-\

Juan

I'm gonna edit it a bit so I can find the problem.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Fallen Angel X

Alright. Thanks Juan! If you can pull this off! POWER UP ;D and of course credits to you  8)

Sally

March 12, 2008, 08:39:41 pm #5 Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 08:46:09 pm by Susys
i dont get your problem, whats a devil bar..  and what kind of game u makeing with stages?

i will download it and see if i can find out what its trying to do

EDIT:
oh ok i see what its opposed to do, now can you explain your problem more? i dont fully understand the problem

Fallen Angel X

Well... I was planning on releasing that info until Me and Valcos released a demo but... if it would help I'd be more than happy to tell you  :-\

Sally

oh ok i see what its opposed to do, now can you explain your problem more? i dont fully understand the problem  if u want u can pm it to me

Fallen Angel X

Okay the problem is.... when you hit 3rd stage so when you get the variable to +3 or -3 you can't turn on the bar after you turn it off once  :-\

Sally

only on the 3rd stage?   its too late now i feel liek im on drugs so ill look at it later

Fallen Angel X

Yeah. It's just at the third stage  :-\ I can't seem to find the source of the problem  :'(