Legends of Astravia

Started by Jaiden, November 06, 2017, 01:42:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaiden

November 06, 2017, 01:42:43 pm Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 08:52:20 pm by Jaiden Reason: Small wording update

Traverse a world of magic in this classic role-playing game full of exciting battles, dungeons, and secrets.

Description
Legends of Astravia is a story-driven role-playing game built on engaging battles and fulfilling exploration.
It takes its inspiration from Japanese-style RPGs like Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger, and Grandia.

Lost within the turmoil of Astravia's past, you and your companions must find a way to unite its people before the Cataclysm brings about another age of ruin.

Features
✧ Engaging, character-driven storyline that will keep you attached until the end.
✧ Entirely custom "Action Time Battle" system--with a completely unique twist.
✧ Plenty of monsters, but no random encounters! You choose your own battles.
✧ 8-direction pixel movement that makes moving and exploring feel great.
✧ Multiple party members with individual combat styles, stories, and secrets.
✧ Various dungeons, caves, and towns to explore with unique puzzles and characters.

Screenshots
Spoiler: ShowHide

(To be updated)

Story
Chapter 1 - Mist
The world of Astravia is in an unstable peace; divided by unrest between mysticians and humans who fear their magic.
Once seen as heroes, the passage of time eroded the mysticians' feats into myth, and anyone who
shares their likeness in the present day must hide from the ruling country of Valica and its brutal knights.

Thus, the magic-adept Oliver must tread with caution as he escapes the woods of a Valican territory.
Left behind by the mystician Azel and at loss as to how he arrived there, the stakes are raised even higher when Oliver realizes he must pass through the capitol in order to find answers about his past.
[/size]

Download
The game is in active development, and not yet available to download. It will be purchasable on Steam when the time comes.

Jaiden

Updated main post--a bit more organized now.

Blizzard

You should update the original post if you haven't already.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Jaiden

February 09, 2022, 11:05:49 am #3 Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 08:47:09 pm by Jaiden
Hey all, it's been a minute!

I'm really excited to announce after all these years, a free demo is finally coming to Steam on Monday, February 14th! I hope you're all looking forward to it.

Here is a trailer:

[Media deleted: Please check out the dev archive for the game's visual history!]