Nya-Nya Song! <3

Started by Caro Ru Lushe, August 18, 2008, 03:44:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Caro Ru Lushe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9Mr9-WGwY

:haha: How long can you listen to it? I can for 8:48 Minutes exactly.

Lore

Listened to the entire song. All 9 minutes and 58 seconds of it.
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

Aqua

Quote from: Lore on August 18, 2008, 01:47:52 pm
Listened to the entire song. All 9 minutes and 58 seconds of it.

Same same... it was fun :)

Caro Ru Lushe

:( I was expecting to capture a Ultaflame, guess he hasn't seen it yet. (lol).

:x I'm surprise you could be able to listen to it entirely, It sorta gets stuck on ones head thou >.>;;;

Lore

Quote from: Caro Ru Lushe on August 18, 2008, 05:07:31 pm
:( I was expecting to capture a Ultaflame, guess he hasn't seen it yet. (lol).

:x I'm surprise you could be able to listen to it entirely, It sorta gets stuck on ones head thou >.>;;;

I KNOW! I'm not listening to another anime song for a looooonnnngggg time. Scary stuff.
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

Vell

August 18, 2008, 05:16:07 pm #5 Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 05:49:14 pm by UltaFlame
i like it :D *listens*

EDIT:

*has listened four times fully through already*

but im gonna read so I can't listen to it anymore times :/ till I'm done *teaches lesson on IT grammar*

Starrodkirby86

Rather than staying at the video the whole watching it like a no-life, I just played in the background. It's not that bad of a song, and it's not boring/repetitive as Mudkips. Those repeating clips are really amusing.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Vell

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

GAX

Lol, this is one of the things I got suckered into doing at AX, along side the Hare Hare Yukai Dance and a few other things...Next year I'm trying to arrange a meeting between a full Bleach Gotei 13, including all captains and vice captains to have a little Motteke Sailor Fuku (Lucky Star Openning Song for you newbies) dance just to fuck around.  Sadly, I'll be doing the Kagami roles at Byakuya Kuchiki.

I need to find a Toshiro for Konata-chan xD

here's a link for those who wants to see what we're planning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_RPZcSZWJo

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Starrodkirby86

Spoiler: ShowHide

Haha, just kidding GAX! ^^; As long as you TRY making a good effort and having a good time, it's perfectly great. Having no shame is also so, but there are always just lowly individuals do making those remarks. Doesn't matter.

Go for it. :X

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

It's almost as awesome as the bottle fairy opening. But i saw macross and it was better once. you don't abuse stuff like that.

Valcos

I got through one nya-nya thing before it repeated  :<_<:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya