Arch Entertainment Wants You!

Started by C.C. rOyAl, February 14, 2010, 10:44:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C. rOyAl

February 14, 2010, 10:44:47 pm Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 10:52:03 am by C.C. rOyAl
Hello, I'm currently in need of a determined team of RM'ers. The current positions that need to be filled are....
-Scripter (Hopefully if we can get one)
-Spriter (Needed badly)
-Storyline Aids
-Animator
-Assisting Eventers
-Music Director

Just PM me for details on the game or wait for me to post the topic, if you would like to join the team just post a response or again, PM me ;)
All credit will be given.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Ifrit

One eventer at your service. I have gotten almost perfect at eventing games.
I will also help with storylines. I mean after all, Joining your team is my way of returning the favor of you joining my team, Megademon productions. So you will help me with my game, and I will help you.

BTW: Can't wait to see the concept art for memories demise. I will send some ideas for some good concept art designs.

C.C. rOyAl

Ok cool, eventing was one of the main things i needed:P

But anyway just PM whenever you need me to do a concept and ill do it the day i see it  ;)

C.C. rOyAl

Landith

I'll help you with a little basic scripting, maybe making bases for sprites(I never finish the full thing as I don't have enough time), and helping you a little with storyline if you will help me a little with something, just PM me if you want me on your team.

C.C. rOyAl

Trainer Zydragon

Tester when you EVENTUALLY need one haha, I'm not too good at all the other stuff at the moment ¬_¬ MINOR scripter, and I've lost the push to make music recently :P