[RMXP] Possibly a CMS? *ON HOLD*

Started by Spoofus, June 01, 2018, 04:43:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoofus

June 01, 2018, 04:43:54 pm Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 05:16:30 am by Spoofus
Spoiler: ShowHide
Hello,
I am looking to get a CMS done.
I know, I know it will be some work,But I am trying to get something to fit the project.
I have been looking around at some other CMS scripts, some I have seen and liked require SDK or other stuff that I really dont need and even if you remove the unneeded parts they won't work, and with my scripting knowledge I know there is no way I could get them to work how I want.  :<_<:

I don't think it is an over complicated CMS design, but I have been derping hard lately.

Here will be some stupid paint mock ups to show the general layout of certain stuff for the CMS, Which I hope is okay.

Menu Sections:(in order)
[spoiler]Item
Skills
Equipment
Status
Quest (Either G_G's or KK20's Scripts)
Party (Blizz's Easy Party Switcher)
Level Up (I have the script I am wanting to use for this)
Options
(^ It will be a small section to change Window Skins, Font Style, and Blizz Bars Style)
Save
Load
Quit

Main Menu:
[spoiler]

Black= The section where the selectable options would be.
Green= Where party members status will be displayed *note: I do plan on using Status Effect Icons from TONs
Orange= Location name display
Yellow= Gold display
Blue= Play Time
[/spoiler]

Status Window:
[spoiler]

Green= Character actor sprite
Red= where parameters are applied (str., dex., etc.)
Purple= Where Level, HP and SP and States are shown
Orange= Where Equipment is shown
Blue= Where Elemental attack and defense from equipment are shown. ( prefer to use icon  for this as well)[/spoiler]

Equipment Screen:
[spoiler]

Green= Where actor parameters and hp, sp, etc. is shown (include the hidden Evasion stat)
Orange= Where current equipped items are shown and selected t be changed
Blue= Gives an idea of where the window pops up where selecting piece of equipment to equip
Red= Where Elemental attack and defense from equipment are shown. ( prefer to use icon  for this as well)[/spoiler]

Item Windows and Skill Windows:
[spoiler]

Green= Help window
Black= Item categories ( would like to have Items seperated by type of item they are), and Skill types.
Red= Item selection 2 rows and columns
[/spoiler]

If compensation is needed then I am sure we could come to some form of agreement
:naughty:

[/spoiler]

Putting this on hold for a bit, may decide against this.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/