[Resolved] Need some help with KGC_SkillCPSystem

Started by Helios, November 06, 2018, 02:40:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Helios

November 06, 2018, 02:40:47 am Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 04:55:40 am by Helios
Here is the script:

http://ytomy.sakura.ne.jp/tkool/rpgtech/php/tech.php?tool=XP&cat=tech_xp/skill&tech=skill_cp

My question is, is there a way to determine whether a skill is currently equipped on an actor or not?
The skill conditional branch will always return true if the skill is learnt, reguardless if equipped in the CP system or not.

KK20

Maybe use the script call:
$game_actors[ACTOR_ID].battle_skills.include?(SKILL_ID)

replacing ACTOR_ID and SKILL_ID obviously.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Helios

November 06, 2018, 04:55:05 am #2 Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 04:58:44 am by Helios
Thanks! It worked. Strange, I actually tried that before posting here. Undefined method for battle_skills if I recall correctly.

Just to clarify, is the first actor 0 or 1 in RMXP? I remember something like the first actor should actually be 0 instead of 1. Maybe that was something else.

Blizzard

It's 1. 0 is always nil so it's used internally to indicate "unassigned" or "nonexistent".
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.