(Kokoro) ????????????Ver_??????? - English lyric HD

Started by Caro Ru Lushe, August 19, 2008, 03:00:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Caro Ru Lushe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhOL1TxuzeM

:^_^': It's quite beautiful actually, I like it. dunno if any of you know of the program thou  :uhm:

Diokatsu

I'm sorry, but im confused. Whats this about. Like the song though!

Fallen Angel X

Well from my obsession to read comments the program is called VOCALOID. Apparently it has default voices and I'm not really quite sure how it works O.o But omfg!!! Rin is awesome :ninja: And she's just as awesome in Daughter of Evil :o

GAX

Vocaloid 2 Series 2 Kagamine Rin and Len set.

I know this because I have Vocaloid 2 Series 1 - Hatsune Miku, which is a lot more popular and common in the Vocaloid community.  I just need someone to write lyrics and compose midis and I can start working with mine.

I'm gonna go pick up Kagamine Rin and Len later, and I heard there's supposed to be another set marked to come out soon (though I think it might be reserved for a Vocaloid 3 release).

If anyone wants to help out, we could probably do some colab works, we just need the following:
-Midi composer
-Lyrics writer (preferably in japanese, finding english libraries for the Japanese Vocaloid 2 release is not easy).
-Editor
-Artists

Also, if anyone wants to play around with the Miku Miku Dance program and use it to help with the work, just ask and I'll upload it or find the link to where the program is already at.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.