Noticed a few of the script links are broken

Started by Riddlezz17, May 26, 2019, 11:51:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Riddlezz17

May 26, 2019, 11:51:52 pm Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 12:15:06 am by KK20
So i noticed the quite a few script links are in fact broken. good example would be for the Pokemon MMO kit as well as many others.
if their is some way to re-upload these that would be a big help. just asking because theres a few blizzabs plugins/scrpits that i would like to try but cant get. thank you

Also where can i find this mythical SDK? :???:

KK20

Pokemon Essentials received a C&D by Nintendo so we do not support that anymore. Author is also old so its expected for links to disappear.
Regarding download links, your best bet in most scenarios is posting if anyone still has a copy that they can re-upload and/or messaging the original author (though this will really only apply to us more active users). Otherwise, Google search. No results? Script is lost forever.

Quick google search for RPG Maker XP SDK and this was at the top of the list: https://save-point.org/thread-2361.html
It's a 10k lines script that makes the default scripts more modular (intended to be easier to make script add-ons). But this caused a rift in the dev community as some scripts just do not work with SDK. We are a community that heavily despises SDK and you will not get support for it here. Your mileage will vary.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!