[RESOLVED] Alias Menu scrip needed

Started by Sally, January 12, 2008, 01:15:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I know what you meant, I'm just messing with you. And you can make an animated gif file as well. =X
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Nortos

:P oh and gifs would be hard with a menu there better with showing an animation or sprite walking

Juan

@Blizzard I didn't even start messing with code yet I was watching a movie. How would make a window connect with switches.
@Nortos Still didn't figure that out. Plus I don't know how to make gifs picture.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Nortos

Sally

awsome,

when do ut hink it will be done? :) i cant wait.

Juan

It depends on if I get a computer for the house I live in. Most of the time I'm at my dads on friday-sunday. I'll try to get done today.
 4468 1422  6617

Blizzard

if $game_switches[ID]
  action
else
  other_action
end

If switch with ID is on, action will be executed, otherwise other_action will.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Juan

January 21, 2008, 09:48:07 am #47 Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 11:00:17 am by Juan
@Blizzard Thanks. Now I can finish this or at least try. Edit Mouse batteries are out =p.
 4468 1422  6617

Sally

Juan

@Susys I should be done today. Btw got a question for you. When you target someone do you want to select the characters name window or the spirite with the characters pic. I need to know so that I know what of kinda of window to make. Oh and do you want an enhanced equip menu?
 4468 1422  6617

Sally

u only have 1 character, its not an rpg so i dont need an equip menu :P

Juan

January 27, 2008, 12:10:31 am #51 Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 12:22:08 am by Juan
Ok
Edit
Heres a screenshot through the gold window and name window are working yet.
Screenshot
Spoiler: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Nortos

tone the opacity level down a bit? I personally also think would be good if had status info just on that window with the charecter instead of a status command as it's only one charecter, and are those windows animated?

Blizzard

Hm... You should read the chapter about windows in my e-book...

Nortos

how it's not exactly pretty? Yeah they could be smaller so are just around the words and placed together better

Juan

January 27, 2008, 11:00:37 am #55 Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 11:47:25 am by Juan
@Blizzard I did't read that chapter yet.  Btw I can't even draw the actor name unless the window inherits from window selectable got any idea how I can do that while inheriting from window base?
@ Nortos
Quote from: Nortos on January 27, 2008, 06:47:37 am
how it's not exactly pretty? Yeah they could be smaller so are just around the words and placed together better
@command_window.height = 224 
That lowers the height of the window. And I just realize I forgot the faceset graphic.
Yea I through about doing that to status info and I toned the opacity down a bit.
 4468 1422  6617

Nortos

I know what lowers height I just meant you should have a look at making more compact

Sally

Juan-

@Nortos Alright  and I made it more greyish like you suggested. @Sussy Thanks

Calintz

I've seen a few things in here, but has this really gotten anywhere??
>> I figured with this request out for as long as is, it'd have been completed by now!!