[RESOLVED] Alias Menu scrip needed

Started by Sally, January 12, 2008, 01:15:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sally

lol... u started rgss at age 19?...  cool

Calintz

Haha, well first I have to grasp the basics, which appears to be giving me problems... >_>

Sally

im probly not going to start scriptin till 23... :(

Nortos

Fantasist

And I 16 :D Now I'm 17 and am nearing 18. And I consider myself VERY slow, considering how much I know after nearly 2 years...
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Unregistered Juan

Fantasist I started when I was 14. Now I'm 16 funny how we started around the same time and same age.

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Juan

I should be able to finish on monday. Since I am getting a computer this thursday.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Sally

Sally

i don't mean to be rude but...

is it almost done? becouse i have to start the gme over and i wanna start it off with the menu.

Juan

I have it. I just need to redo the code a bit. And a problem occured with the computer it was stored on. Btw what switches are you using for the Grade and application? Or should include a templete in the script itself?

4468 1422  6617

Sally

i dont have one at all yet but just...
include a templete in the script itself

Juan

4468 1422  6617