RPG Adventures

Started by G_G, August 19, 2008, 11:36:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

For the past 4 months I've been working on a series called RPG Adventures, sorta like a final fantasy series.
RPG Adventures::Chapter 1 is the first game, and I've had to start all the way over 3 different times because of crashing. So I dont have the game done or even a demo just explaining the game and some characters and some screenshots and the long text story thats half way written out in a file, which you can have if you want.

Chapter one is about the guardian knights and how they serve the king of Newinda. Each Guardian Knight has a Guardian Angel, sort of like a spiritual summon. Now there are laws, Fire Ice, Water, Wind, Earth, Lightning, Light, Darkness, Attack, Defense, you know all the basics. Each Guardian Angel has a power to break one of these laws. Now each Guardian Knight is born with one, so each Knight is destined to be a knight. Now Nova, the God of the Guardian Angels and the Elements of Earth, created the Angels so each Knight can protect the earth she has created. Also the Elements of Earth of Protecters. The elements are Fire, Wind, etc. Now if some one were to get a hold of the Protectors Jewel, they control that element.

That was a prophecy in my game for everyone to understand about the basics of Chapter 1. Now here are the characters

Aron
Swordsman:
Angel: Umm cant rember name I'll just call it Swordsman::Law it breaks, Defense.

Lisa
White Mage:
Ange:White Robed Mage::Law it breaks is Magic Power, like it can control what the power is to any spel.

Brandon
Blue Mage
Angel:Blue Robed Mage::Law it Breaks is Knowledge. It can learn everything inside his enemies mind.

Ronnie
Bounty Man/Gunner
Angel:Gunner(never made up a name yet) Law it breaks is Power, can control how strong an attack is.

Derek
Black Mage
Angel:Black Robed Mage:Breaks the law of magic cost, how much a spell's MP is.

To see all these characters, its under Some of My Resources in the resources forum. Derek is not going to have a body for awhile. So yea...

Anyways I'll post the text file but how do I attach it to the forum? Is that even possible?

Starrodkirby86

August 19, 2008, 06:32:25 pm #1 Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 08:14:19 pm by Starrodkirby86
Not to be a mean person or anything, but it was a very weary read. It's probably because of a giant fill of text rather than an organized area of text, such as the other project threads here. Of course, there's always the edit button, but that doesn't matter. I love the traditional Final Fantasy style of RPGs, as it is the poster child of an RPG, so we'll see how this ends up. :)

EDIT: By the way, you cannot post attachments on CP. Upload the .txt on something like Sendspace or post the text as a post if it's less than 10,000 (or 100,000, whichever one) characters.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Chaze007

yeah its a bit short and confusing, but its a pretty decent story.
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Vell

since when was attack and defense an element?

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: UltaFlame on August 21, 2008, 12:03:32 am
since when was attack and defense an element?

Quote from: game_guy on August 19, 2008, 11:36:03 am
Now there are laws, Fire Ice, Water, Wind, Earth, Lightning, Light, Darkness, Attack, Defense, you know all the basics.

Quote from: game_guy on August 19, 2008, 11:36:03 amThe elements are Fire, Wind, etc.

I'm not understanding you. Do you mean law or something, not element? Just because game_guy talked about the laws and most of them seem to be elements, doesn't exactly mean Attack and Defense go into elements because Attack and Defense also seem fitting for laws (Self-Defense, Firearm Use, to name a few from our Constitution).

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Vell

...OH, now I see. I got confuzzled... heh.