BlueSkies 3

Started by Starmage, January 12, 2021, 04:09:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmage

January 12, 2021, 04:09:14 am Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 02:53:26 am by Starmage

Spoiler: ShowHide
BlueSkies 3 is a 2D Turn-based JRPG game featuring a radiant, magical fantasy atmosphere that is story-driven. BlueSkies 3 has a different story on its own (not directly a sequel), still, it features the same world as the original free games BlueSkies 1 and BlueSkies 2. There won't be any plot-related confusion if you immediately played BlueSkies 3 though!

In the world of Vyen, magic is abundant all around. Witches and Warlocks run the world. Some use magic for the good of Vyen, and some use it as a weapon to harm and cause destruction. Despite this obvious divide between the people, the recent announcement of the "Arcane Mastery Tournament" held by both the Chancellor of the Holy Order and the King of the Xmeilian Empire, has captured the interests of every magic-user around the world. The "Arcane Mastery Tournament" is an event where Witches and Warlocks all around the world gather to compete and rise as the special "Arcane Guardians" of the Xmeilian Empire. Some join to prove their prowess in magic in front of the whole world, seeking to claim victory, while some join content with the thought of having a platform for themselves and their magic, regardless if they'll win the competition or not. Could this tournament simply be a competition between the greats, Or could this be a catalyst for something grand? Dare I say, something sinister?

The story revolves around a young Oracle named Candace Aethelmay, who lives in Esuna Town. Candace and her friends have decided upon going on an adventure to join the "Arcane Mastery Tournament." Along the way, the young witches will encounter challenges, meet new friends, and they will further hone their skills in magic. But little do they know; that this journey is going to lead to something much bigger that involves the fate of Vyen.

BlueSkies 3 Goodies:

Demo version 3.0 Let's Plays/Reviews:
D757gaming
[MEDIA=youtube]n7Mx7ojv7mo[/MEDIA]

Demo version 2.5 Let's Plays/Reviews:
Studio Blue
[MEDIA=youtube]joLWNSyihTA[/MEDIA]
Nikorasu
[MEDIA=youtube]CIoAjw2lCvc[/MEDIA]
HawkZombie
[MEDIA=youtube]5SnjRK3kfBc[/MEDIA]

Features:
- Animated Side-view battle system
- Dynamic ATB battles
- Party changing system (Both during and out of battle).
- Immersive plot and a very colorful set of characters, atmosphere and dialogue.
- Beautiful character arts.
- Side-quests and hidden-quests that allows you to acquire items, gold, and even learn skills or summons!
- Explore the world of Vyen and uncover the mysteries.

Starmage

Hello everyone! I made a short trailer for BlueSkies 3:

I would also like to share a full Let's Play/Review of the demo 3.0 done by the amazing D757gaming! <3

Starmage

June 17, 2022, 01:32:56 pm #2 Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 03:18:36 am by Starmage
UPDATE:

It's been so long, but don't worry I'm still working on this project, life's just been super busy last year, but here I am now with a new update! :D No story-related update though, just polishing the demo as it is! :D

I present to you all, Blue Skies 3 Demo version 3.5:

Changes:

- New cast animations for each characters.
- Player Buffs/Debuffs skills are no longer stackable.
- Player Buffs/Debuffs skills' power have also been reduced.
- Spirit Herb item no longer gives bonus Ailment immunity for 2 turns upon use.
- Enemy stats have been tweaked to achieve balance (not too hard or easy hopefully).
- Fixed some bugs and typos.
- State tooltips are now available. You can simply hover your mouse over a state and read its effects.
- Enemies now display their elemental property as passive states above them instead of showing it beside their names.
- New Battle Backgrounds.
- Changed Boss BGM.

Hope you all enjoy! Feedback is appreciated! ^_^

Starmage

It's been a long time since I've posted some BlueSkies 3 progress, but here it is! This game is still in production! Here's some new lore about an ancient religion and a boss battle! ^^ <3

Starmage

Hi everyone! Here's a BlueSkies 3 Announcement Trailer. Showcasing both the game's environments, plot, and gameplay. Inspired by classic JRPGs that we all loved such as the Final Fantasy series. Featuring a magical fantasy world with mysteries to uncover. Special thanks to Berry B for his amazing financial contribution to my games and his support, which made many of my game's assets possible.

Starmage

It's finally approved! BlueSkies 3 Steam store is now up! I am currently developing this game and hope to see it to its completion soon!

All of your support means a lot!

Wishlist now and stay tuned for more BlueSkies 3 updates soon! <3

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2842960/BlueSkies_3/