Rymdpotatis Roguelike graphics.

Started by Rymdpotatis, August 20, 2008, 05:26:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rymdpotatis

I've recently been experimenting with making my roguelike with other engines then RMXP. RM2K3 seemed more then capable of producing adequate results. Although I would have to skip some features if I where to use it. I even tried learning C# that was very hard but quite alot of fun actually. Anyway, I drew up a couple of 16*16 sprites so I could test things out. I don't know if they are any good or if anyone would want them. But I'll upload  a small showcase with them anyway. If nothing else, it's nice to see what people think. If it turns out that someone likes them and would want more I would be happy to share them.

Starrodkirby86

These sprites look very good for an Indie Game or retro like sort of RPG. I would definitely use them if I were to do something like that, considering I'm a very lazy person when it comes to work. Some of this works especially well when making retro sort of maps, I'm starting to like this a bit more and more. :up:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Rymdpotatis

August 25, 2008, 04:08:07 pm #2 Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 09:53:44 am by Rymdpotatis
Update:

Here are my latest works, this time in 32x32.