Chaos Project host change

Started by Blizzard, August 20, 2008, 08:40:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

August 20, 2008, 08:40:13 am Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 04:34:38 pm by Blizzard
Forget it, Croatia is a very, very bad country which can't receive money over PayPal. Never go there, it's almost a third world country. :D Even Bugaria and Romania got earlier into the EU. :D
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

Finally this information has arrived. Has there seriously been no donators? :( I wish I can be one of the donors, but alas I cannot do any of the Paypal related items. To donate, you would click the bottom Paypal button right? :) And how long can we stay on this free host before it truly turns ugly?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

August 20, 2008, 09:17:33 am #2 Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 09:18:06 am by Blizzard
If it becomes critical, I will see if I can move the site anyway. I can always move and pay monthly, but I'd like to avoid that.

And besides, it was just yesterday that I set up my PayPal right. -_-

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

legacyblade

I tried to donate 5$, but got the following message

"Currently PayPal accounts in Croatia are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds."

You live in Croatia? Where is that, XD

Starrodkirby86

Croatia is a country around Eastern Europe, it's also nearby the Middle East. Croatia is actually a struggling country, but Blizzard isn't struggling at all fortunately. :D

---

Gee whiz, Blizzard is going to go 0_0 and it's not going to be a walk in the park anymore...Boy...Aren't we unlucky? :/

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

I simply can't believe this. God, I really hate this fucking country.

Lost_Hope

dude. First, you do know that you can move money from yourbank into your paypal right? secondly, I would gladly pay you money if I knew how to move my money...and plus....i don't have a job anymore!lol!

well, just get a job i guess. But when I can, I will gladly donate!

Blizzard

August 20, 2008, 04:32:25 pm #7 Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 04:38:47 pm by Blizzard
Of course I know that. But I don't have the time to bother with complicated donations. At least I am able to pay for the hosting myself over PayPal. I just thought they would have enabled it already after two years... Reasonable assumption crashes by crappy country. xD Just like that one time when I was supposed to seduce that girl after the soccer game where Croatia and Turkey played in the quarterfinals if I'm not wrong. Croatia lost at penalty shooting. Of course, the girl left that evening and I was left with empty hands. ._. Yet again my country has disappointed me. xD Oh well, at least I made out with her another time. :D So most probably I will find a way around this as well.

Vell

*pokes* is this topic needed anymore?

Blizzard

It's turning into yet another discussion about our host. But then again there was no straight forward discussion about it so far. Let's leave it as it is.