Beta testers and system balance

Started by TheHackMan, August 23, 2008, 09:52:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHackMan

August 23, 2008, 09:52:00 pm Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 12:10:41 am by TheHackMan
Right now I am looking for a couple of people who would be willing to help me beta test my game as I finish up more and more sections of it. Right now its at about about 45% completed and I am looking to get some feedback on the game, places that need improvement, what you like, etc. The main thing is that I know the system isn't exactly balanced right now so if you want to help at all with that I would really appreciate that too.
Hoping to get some feedback on how things are going so far so I can knock out any remaining bugs before starting on with adding more quests and finalizing the first half of the game so I can go ahead and start on the second half where things really being to pick up.

More Info: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1739.0

Blizzard

You should post a link to your game thread and make one if you haven't already. :P
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

TheHackMan

August 31, 2008, 11:29:49 pm #2 Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 12:10:59 am by TheHackMan
>.> Whoops, I guess I should go ahead and get on that as well. Thanks for the reminder :D
*zooms*

*edits*
*edits in link*
Done :D