what is your favorate game series e.g. legacy of kain

Started by Shadonking, August 25, 2008, 07:06:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

Starrodkirby86

After all, they already taken the step to have Wi-Fi and Online Battling, why not just tie up loose ends and make the whole game solely online? Of course, with that, for the people who do not have online connections they can simply play offline and train. :)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Shadonking

no, just use every bit of data to make it online. if no one has the internet they just should'nt buy it.

they should make more online games like that free realms thats been released. but for the ps3.

what games would be class as MMO

pokemon

dothack (would be my favorate)

starwars (like bounty hunter but more jedi action then clone)

lego (my freind said this not me, but it would be funny)

monster hunter (this was a waste on psp and ps2. they are to slow at loading)

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Valcos

K... wanna know what. They should atleast put a look button then! I want to see Pokemon upclose and in person  :<_<: That would be cool :up:

The Agency is coming out. Its like the spy mmo one :ninja: Looks cool i might get it, depends on the reviews.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

im not talkin bout like birds eye view, but like the colloseum, third person, although a computer(if they make a computer one) version could have an option to be first person, like WoW...

Valcos

yeah... to bad there isnt one in progress.... >:(. Imagine how much money they would make!!  :o Especially in like japan or w/e :^_^':
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Shadonking

it would be good to have a way to make it first person as well as 3rd person (like oblivion).

]

rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

Tazero

Bumperoooo

Zelda, Good puzzle concept exception N64 art brought the world in to Rpgs!
    Resident Evil, Brought the puzzles back and a new concept of how to 'Treat' Npcs to get what you need
    Castle Vania, First game to bring a vampire killing.....Bats,and other dead things  Classic!
    Mario, Freakin' Platformaer!

[/list]

If you were a fish...

Shadonking

January 25, 2009, 03:07:57 pm #48 Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 03:09:59 pm by Shadonking
    the old Resident Evil's are better then the new ones
    castle vania is an okay game but they do get a bit boring
    mario never really intrested me (i still finished them tho) but mario 64 was epic and i liked galaxy for the first hour i palyed it then it was just to easy.

i cant wait to see if they make a new zelda game, they should make one that is huge like twilight princess but make it harder.

also another game i really like is summoner, they should make a new one becuase the 2nd one was so great its a shame it had an ending.lol

]

Calintz

I'm sorry they are common...

- The Legend of Zelda
    - Final Fantasy
    - Kingdom Hearts

Shadonking

it doesnt matter if there common or unpopulare. if you think the game is good then that is all that matters.

]

Starrodkirby86

Recently, I'm into Phoenix Wright. I'm considering to start a new thread about it, but I feel it may not get the replies it'll deserve. No, that doesn't mean you're going to start stealing my ideas now. >_>;

Another game franchise I'm seeming to like would be the Dragon Warrior games, though they're too slow paced unfortunately. :(

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
    Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).