[closed]

Started by Chaze007, August 26, 2008, 01:38:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaze007

August 26, 2008, 01:38:59 pm Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 09:16:59 pm by Chaze007
This game has been shut down.
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Vell

the only thing I can say is that I have nos kills that would appear to be of help(I am a story person, and you seem to have the story fine), and I am interested in this, seems a bit cliche in some aspects, but nothing I, personally, haven't seen so many times to bore the hell out of me. and hell, there are some things I Like to see, some cliches that, for me, make a fantasy game all the better. anyway.

incontinuinity. Nivadia is a Kingdom, so you state in the first line, then in a shortly following sentence say Nivadia is a Country, Ruled by Two Kingdoms. and its not until the very last word(literally) of your little pre-story thingy that we learn that the story will be taken Outside of Nivadia, to a whole world, Raegin. now, at first I was like, 'huh, wait a second... Nivadia = Raegin? I thought the story was taking place in Nivadia... Oh! maybe it takes place in Nivadia, but Raegin is the name of what it was before...?'

then I noticed the spoilie representing the Raegin world map, but I was still confused, so maybe you should edit that a bit?

also, MAGES! YAY! Hero has no name other than [Hero], so its my assumption we can assign him our own name. his class is also labeled Hero, so combined with the last thing, it hints that MAYBE we'll see a Class Selection thingy. maybe a few classes not made available by the other three, and with (slightly?) different clothing to represent that class? probably not and I am not expecting it, at all. just sorta a little idea/possibility I saw?

(also, you appear to have forgotten something in the recruitment list, the ever crucial Idea-person! :V )

anyway I'm looking forward to seeing what this will turn out to be, Chaze.

Chaze007

yeah  noticed i confusd a bit too.lol actually im working on the kingdom at this very moment. and i WOULD LOVE. to have a story partner :]..your stories are excellent. yeah ima reword some stuff to make it a bit less complicated, yes you can name the hero, and no no class extra. his class is "hero" because ...lol hes the main character. im making him immune to "paralisys death confusion" and all that stuff. for now im using the sprites that came with it, but i MIGHT make my own. this is just really a VX game to freshen up on my rmvx skills, but yeah i could use any help.

Vell

so he's going to be immortal? thats no fun, theres no sense of OMG MY PARTYS GONNA FREAKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, if the guy cant DIE then he like, like, freaking, like... can solo the final boss at level 1!

you could do the classes thing just name them all Hero, but give them different abilitys. like a Mage Hero, or a Clerical Hero or something, or fusion classes like a White+Black Magic Weilding Mage Hero dude thing. well, do what ya want, twas just a little idea I had. and if its just a precursor to a bigger game(which your implying with 'this is just really a VX game to freshen up on my rmvx skills'), then I'd really rather do more for the bigger following game than this one, but I'll still do Ideas, just,  I'm not gonna give out an amazingly epic story if its just a sort of practice game or something. well, I will, just, I will hold back a bit(maybe?)

anywayyyyyyy yeah, I'll give some ideas.

Chaze007

August 26, 2008, 05:02:36 pm #4 Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 05:19:06 pm by Chaze007
lol nooooo not immortal, immune to the spell "death" and state immunity. (no instant kill or falling alseep)

and it will be a big game, just i never really used VX much. Also the classes are with the characters for story reasons. The game will be more of a relavant to "Dragon Warrior/Quest & Final Fantasy" the map is HUGE and im expecting to make over 10 dungeons with more than 2 floors. im adding more to the WM but thats just the screenie for now.

Vell

Valcos

K... um. Im not going to write something like Ulta... cause it can write like a shit load and i cant. So recruit me  :haha: Ill help.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Chaze007

lol sure. what category?

Starrodkirby86

Time to stop working around in the shadows like someone in the mafia and openly say I'll be in affiliation with this project. I wouldn't consider myself a team member unless I contribute cold hard tangible items that aren't cash into the project, but I suppose I am. I'll be working in an all-around aspect, doing various activities that help the game for the better. After all, small tasks do add up.

Now, I don't need to say anything here since all my comments are loaded onto MSN.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Chaze007

woo. i have a good feeling about this.

Valcos

This is going to be cool... its like CP member joining forces to make a game :haha:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

... *calms self* .... ok then, so I'll do my part.

Lost_Hope

hey, i know you dont want to probably, but could you also make reference to the venus website?

Chaze007

yeah later, if you dont mine i need a small venus logo..like ...small..