Blizz-ABS RTP!

Started by Blizzard, January 12, 2008, 09:14:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nathmatt

thies are  my edits from sir lag alot
Spoiler: ShowHide
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Phasedscar

Quote from: BlizzHard on January 13, 2008, 09:20:49 am
NeoABS by Unknown Coders (Mr. Mo is one of them). They came extremely close to my AI. Luckily I don't tell all the features my AI will have, so they were not able to put it all in before I do. :3 I didn't know they would be spying on me. I will be more careful from now on.

Meh, who cares 'bout them, I'm a loyalist!

Blizz-ABS 'till the end o' time!
My own game project & My resource workshop! (respectively)
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=608.0 http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=682.0

What that is? Affection area for flails. - Blizz-ABS, the ultimate ABS

The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB. The height must not exceed 200 px and the width must not exceed 800 px. Altogether they may take up an area of 160000 px2. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Caro Ru Lushe

Blizz ABS has a unique feature that Mr. Moo can't reproduce, The Ability to Use The Ton-of-Add-Ons Status & Skill Effects  =X Which I like the most.

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Blizzard

And soon there will be a plugin to allow the usage of Soul Rage, Soul Limit, Chaos Drive and Full Reflection System. ;D

AND ALSO Blizz-ABS has the new configuration application which owns all other ABS-es in easieness of configuration. It pretty much owns XAS as well as it has most features that XAS supports as well. ;D
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Galatea

Blizz, whats the latest in Blizz ABS?
:o

Phasedscar

1.95 (or was it .96?) is out right now, but still doesn't have party A.I.

It does have the awesome blizz-abs config though and that's, well, just awesome!

The idea of an RTP for BABS is a great idea also, be nice to have things like custom images for the hud and bars.  And oh god, yes, soul rage, soul limit and chaos dive, that would make for some pretty awesome gameplay elements in an ABS system.
My own game project & My resource workshop! (respectively)
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=608.0 http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=682.0

What that is? Affection area for flails. - Blizz-ABS, the ultimate ABS

The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB. The height must not exceed 200 px and the width must not exceed 800 px. Altogether they may take up an area of 160000 px2. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

war-famine_strife-death

April 10, 2009, 11:06:06 pm #28 Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 09:00:44 am by war-famine_strife-death
I've decided to "reactivate" this Topic so we can put the Blizz-ABS RTP together.
First I have a decent Shuriken spriteset that I set up, it's simple and looks great when using it in game.

This is the icon image:

And this is the Character Set image.

The _def Sprites are further down, now with their matching _jmp sprites.
I got the shuriken from a icon pack I downloaded, but I can't remember where the download came from.
Thanks to Blizz for his Awesome ABS, his _jmp sprite setup, and other scripts, and everything else (This site in particular)!
We definitely need more weapon sprites: Whips, Bows, Lances, Flails, and guns sprites mainly, and stuff that can fit onto the Standard RTP stuff, and matching Icons.
Original Sprite bases should be posted with their poses!
"Shall I give you despair?" -Sephiroth-

Reno-s--Joker

:D This is looking pretty awesome! *powers up*
Good luck with putting this RTP together. :)

G_G

So we're making an rtp full of blizz abs resources? Or we're turning the original rtp into blizz abs resources.

Tazero

Have luck...It'll take a while

If you were a fish...

war-famine_strife-death

@ Game: a bit of both, original and rtp conversions will be great. We want to create a rtp for BABS in the end.
The more people we can get on this the better.

G_G

so I can post any blizz abs resource than? Well almost any one? I'll make sure they work first.

Landith

Yeah! Everyone should just post all their Blizz-ABS Resources in this thread so we can get an RTP together!

(I don't think poses should be posted unless the original sprite is posted as well, unless of course, it's of the RTP)

war-famine_strife-death

April 12, 2009, 06:36:53 pm #35 Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 06:49:36 pm by war-famine_strife-death
@ Lan: Exactly, that is a good point, post poses and the original sprite if not from the Standard RTP.
@ Game: It's definitely a good idea to make sure they work right.

If someone would be so kind as to get me some better shields to work with it would be greatly appreciated (just post them here).

G_G

I'm working on making this zelda bomb and icon. Hopefully I'll actually get it done. I suck at spriting XD

Tazero

I'll try to make some projectiles and icons fr them

If you were a fish...

war-famine_strife-death

April 12, 2009, 09:35:32 pm #38 Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 10:27:17 pm by war-famine_strife-death
Here's 001-Fighter01 through 008-Fighter08's _def and _jmp sprites. Pretty much the_jmp sprite Im making is the _def sprite w/o the shield.

G_G

I NEED A PALLETTE PLEASE!!!!

Can someone get me a pallette for bomb colors of some sort please? I cant get a good one together. It'd be great for this!