Blizz-ABS RTP!

Started by Blizzard, January 12, 2008, 09:14:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

war-famine_strife-death

April 13, 2009, 05:58:42 pm #41 Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 09:07:40 am by war-famine_strife-death
Thanks Blizz, I saw it before but couldn't find it so I made a new one.

What we need:
Def, jmp, idl, atk1 - atk7, run, skl, charge, etc sprite bases
Front attack lances, more swords, swing attack lances,  hammers - attacks in front only (it'd be set as a lance)
Guns, Bows, and the sort.
"Shall I give you despair?" -Sephiroth-

RoseSkye

I'll work on some edits after I finish the blizzabs contest game.

Caro Ru Lushe

Quote from: war-famine_strife-death on April 13, 2009, 05:58:42 pm

What we need:
Front attack lances, more swords, swing attack lances,  hammers - attacks in front only (it'd be set as a lance)
The following that had been marked, exists. I have the templates in my possesion (Or sprites of which some works as templates if putten the effort in it) I know Legacy did make a template for Sword Attack & Magic Attack >__>;; There's a running sprite template around the net which I posses, and Someone around here did make a template/sprite for a lance/swing lance attack sprite. The Jumping one, well, I do have a 'Front' and Side but no Back. And they'd have to be edited so it would work >__> And guns, well, I did make one, but, it only works for 'handgun' so, no rifle, shotguns or bazookas. <cough> D: And that's all I have to say.

legacyblade

I did make templates, but I personally don't use templates anymore. If you just give each person their own individual sprite poses, it gives the game a lot of depth. That being said, I could help out with this, and toss together a few templates. I really support anyone making a large amount of useful graphics, especially bABS ones.

G_G

Could you post the templates? They'd be helpful please..

Aqua

Quote from: Caro Ru Lushe on May 14, 2009, 06:41:11 pm
Quote from: war-famine_strife-death on April 13, 2009, 05:58:42 pm

What we need:
The following that had been marked, exists. I have the templates in my possesion (Or sprites of which some works as templates if putten the effort in it) I know Legacy did make a template for Sword Attack & Magic Attack >__>;; There's a running sprite template around the net which I posses, and Someone around here did make a template/sprite for a lance/swing lance attack sprite. The Jumping one, well, I do have a 'Front' and Side but no Back. And they'd have to be edited so it would work >__> And guns, well, I did make one, but, it only works for 'handgun' so, no rifle, shotguns or bazookas. <cough> D: And that's all I have to say.

Caro... would that handgun template happen to be of a person using 2 handguns? :O
If not... I need to make one lol

Hm... I'll see what I can contribute to this...

Blizzard

Quote from: Gym Leader Blades on May 17, 2009, 10:27:50 pm
I did make templates, but I personally don't use templates anymore. If you just give each person their own individual sprite poses, it gives the game a lot of depth. That being said, I could help out with this, and toss together a few templates. I really support anyone making a large amount of useful graphics, especially bABS ones.

Would be nice if you finished the CoSLAL sprites. ;_;
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

legacyblade

I got my computer fixed last night. I WOULD have started the sprites this morning, but they also upgraded my graphics card. It has a different monitor port, so I need to get myself some adapters. I'll try and get some spriting done on this peice of crap laptop, but no promises. Blizz, I am going to do the CoSLoL as soon as I possibly can. I haven't forgotten, since you reminded me recently. (The sprites I posted in my shrine recently were things I"d already finished, and had been too lazy to upload)

Caro Ru Lushe

Quote from: Elite Four Aqua on May 17, 2009, 11:29:27 pm

Caro... would that handgun template happen to be of a person using 2 handguns? :O
If not... I need to make one lol

I never thought of 2 handguns but one >___>;;

computerwizoo7

This seems like a good idea Blizzard, i think i will help with this but i can't find the templates for blizz abs.

fugibo

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on May 18, 2009, 05:15:03 pm
This seems like a good idea Blizzard, i think i will help with this but i can't find the templates for blizz abs.

normal templates

Landith

Here is a direct link if your too lazy to look...

Download Here!

By the way, if you download BABS you will find a FAQ that has some questions asked...

computerwizoo7

thanks, i guess i'm just lazy because i downloaded the latest version of blizz abs just a few minutes ago.

King Munkey

Well before you post any questions before to read the manual or you will here a lot of this if you do.

Spoiler: ShowHide
RTFM

And when I get some stuff done for my game I may contribute some.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

computerwizoo7

i don't really understand these abbr so what do this mean: RTFM.

Starrodkirby86

RTFM means Read the F**kin' Manual. :P
It's one of those...uh, nerd jokes, I guess? o.o The most notable game I remember seeing it in was FEAR...or was it Half Life 2...

Regardless, I think you know the feeling here~

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

computerwizoo7

I believe i do understand this feeling, anyway can i use Xas Abs sprites and Hud in Blizz abs?

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on May 18, 2009, 06:27:07 pm
I believe i do understand this feeling, anyway can i use Xas Abs sprites and Hud in Blizz abs?
If you can reformat it to Blizz-ABS style, then yes. :)

I am unsure if it will be in the RTP or not, but whatever resources that XAS has can be beneficial within conversion. It might be easy to convert if XAS and Blizz-ABS are very similar to each other (Blizz-ABS has a 'newer' type of animation and sprite stuff, which in my opinion is easier).

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

computerwizoo7

this is bad because  i have like 10 or so sprites for my main character alone to perform all the actions in the battle system.