HOLY SHIT! Blizzard, the SPRITER!

Started by Blizzard, January 12, 2008, 09:17:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Zinx10

using if you don't mind, and I will give credit!

fugibo

I'm using Lucius as my sprite for testing out RGame :P

Holyrapid

Sorry to be necroposting like this and all, but i must say that most of those sprites are frigging acesome (i wish i could even half as good as you, so i wouldn´t need to be always asking for graphics...)
And, i wanted to ask, if you only edited those battlers, where did you get them in the first place, because the ROCK! The´re the best ever. Please tell me... (so that maybe i could get something also... prehaps i dunno...)

Blizzard

Thanks, I'm trying.
I've got most of the battlers from Phanxgames, but it seems that the site is kinda down. At least it was down the last time I checked.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Holyrapid

I think phanxgames (or at least some RM site) became HBgames...

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GAX

I've got zips full of battlers from various artists in the japanese RMXP community, I'll be glad to send them to you blizz.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Blizzard

Lol, I don't need any. CP has 99.9% of all the resources it needs already.

Holyrapid

I can take them. Just send a zip or a rar file to my emali: hullupaska[at]gmail,co (or propably any packaging form is ok, since i use IZarc, but i´d prefer zip or rar, since i know i can open those)

Calviin

I love Rivy, "it" looks soo cool. =D

AliveDrive

Quote from: UltaFlame on February 01, 2008, 06:17:04 am
I think that Faberell's Arm-Blade thingies, could be shown on his CS

That would be a neat addition.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

G_G

Quote from: Calviin on May 21, 2010, 04:39:40 pm
I love Rivy, "it" looks soo cool. =D

Again don't necropost. Look when the last post was made. It was well over 90 days ago.

AliveDrive

i guess I'm guilty as well of that.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Blizzard

A miracle has happened! I have updated the first post and I have added Nemesis. :P

MarkHest

Blizzard, do you have the old sprites as well? You know the ones that aren't edited that much :]

Blizzard

You mean the battlers or the map characters? I mean, I made the characters so I assume you mean the battlers. :P No, I don't have those anymore.

MarkHest

No, i meant the sprites. I read the first posts that said you should edit some of the sprites, so i became curious to how they looked before they became perfect :3  You know... and old sprite of, for example: Faberel, that does not look like it does now, but instead how it looked before you made the finnishing touches.

I was mainly just curious to see your progress with spriting a little bit :P

Blizzard

Actually most of these were done in one move. I only updated Lucius' sprite and improved it afterwards.

MarkHest

December 16, 2011, 11:49:39 am #78 Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 11:50:43 am by MarkHest
Ah, okay. Do you have any old sprites that are not for CP then that i can see? :D It doesn't have to be RPG Maker style :>

Blizzard