[Animation] Some Animation(s)

Started by Viviatus, August 28, 2008, 02:55:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Viviatus

August 28, 2008, 02:55:31 pm Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 09:17:13 pm by Viviatus
I was a little bored and started messing with various graphic programs and started making animations. I'll post a few here for non-commercial use only. And of course you have to credit me.

Warning! Images are large!

I "Lightning Blast": ShowHide

II "Flame Burst": ShowHide

III "Accela": ShowHide

IV "Retarda": ShowHide

V "Time/Space Bomb": ShowHide

VI "Air Slice": ShowHide

VII "Thunder Spear": ShowHide

VIII "Barrier": ShowHide

I advice using normal blending mode, in order to keep the flashiness at it's full potential, or when using add blending mode double each frame for the same effect.
More to come ...

Most of the animations are quite hard to see because of their size, just try them out.

Vivvles

Starrodkirby86

Holy crap, that's sexy. 0_0

Now, how did you create these effects, Photoshop? You said various Graphic programs, so I don't know for sure obviously. I'm just really amazed. I look forward to other animation works you make, if only I know how to make them look seamlessly flawless...or I give the effort at the least.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Phasedscar

Spoiler: ShowHide
My own game project & My resource workshop! (respectively)
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=608.0 http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=682.0

What that is? Affection area for flails. - Blizz-ABS, the ultimate ABS

The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB. The height must not exceed 200 px and the width must not exceed 800 px. Altogether they may take up an area of 160000 px2. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Viviatus

Added a new one... And I'm pondering whether I should take request sooner or later... But I haven't decided so far.
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on August 28, 2008, 11:42:13 pm
Holy crap, that's sexy. 0_0

Now, how did you create these effects, Photoshop? You said various Graphic programs, so I don't know for sure obviously. I'm just really amazed. I look forward to other animation works you make, if only I know how to make them look seamlessly flawless...or I give the effort at the least.

Thanks alot. I'm using particle illusion to generate the animations the tricky part is to cut them together into an animation sheet.

DeathLock

That's pretty amazing, there's a rare amount of artists of create original animations.

Diokatsu

Thats quite nice. I love that flame. I wish I had some talent ;_;

Sally

i love them, im gonna work on a few animations with these sheets...

GAX

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Viviatus

January 01, 2009, 08:23:28 am #8 Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 08:34:32 am by Viviatus
Updated the first post.

For some reason the spoiler for 'Accela' won't open up for me, so I added the direct links to the animations.
Same goes for 'Retarda'.

It took quite a while for me to upload those, since they're finished for about 2 months now, I simply forgot.
And I'm still pondering whether I should take requests. That's gonna be a thread of it's own though.
Have fun and be well!

Well, happy new year, everyone!

Sally

Viviatus

Quote from: Susys on January 01, 2009, 08:59:12 am
do these work with VX?

I don't use VX but I think they should. To my information there hasn't been any major changes in animation handeling in VX. Just try and see for yourself!

Shadonking

these are well nice, iv got to see what i can make with them

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Reno-s--Joker

Whoa these are perfect - I especially love how they match the other VX animations visually. So hard to find ones that do. :X
Awesomeeee.... <3

Calintz

You did a beautiful job on these...
*powers up*

Viviatus

Thanks alot, everyone! Unfortunately I can only log on once a week since I don't have internet at my new home yet. And I'm still waiting for a little program to be written so that I can do even more animaions much more quickly, cause up till now I have to arrange all single frames manually which is very time consuming and sometimes quite frustrating.

Expect more to come!

Calintz

G_G

Viviatus

Added yet a new one. Actually I wasn't going to realease "Air Slice" but rather keep it for my own game.
Well, as you can see, I made up my mind!
Have fun!

Calintz

Dragon X

Nice, I'll add a special thanks into the credits of my game once I'm done with it for use of these animations.
Well I'll put something in here eventualy.