[Animation] Some Animation(s)

Started by Viviatus, August 28, 2008, 02:55:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteDemon15

My god, these animations are awesome! :o If I use them, you will be credited! ;)

Viviatus

April 03, 2009, 05:47:04 pm #21 Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 05:54:30 pm by Viviatus
Update! I wasn't really satisfied with Thunder Spear, which I actually wanted to use for my game, so as I considered it to be trash, I though I could still upload it here :-P
Also I made small edtis to Accella and Retarda and updated all sheets.

C.C. rOyAl

omg these are so sexy! wat was the program u used because im gonna be needing to make a bunch of animations for my game. any recommendations for programs to save effort?
Spoiler: ShowHide

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: C.C. rOyAl on August 12, 2009, 04:07:47 pm
omg these are so sexy! wat was the program u used because im gonna be needing to make a bunch of animations for my game. any recommendations for programs to save effort?

Quote from: Viviatus on August 29, 2008, 09:36:10 am
Added a new one... And I'm pondering whether I should take request sooner or later... But I haven't decided so far.
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on August 28, 2008, 11:42:13 pm
Holy crap, that's sexy. 0_0

Now, how did you create these effects, Photoshop? You said various Graphic programs, so I don't know for sure obviously. I'm just really amazed. I look forward to other animation works you make, if only I know how to make them look seamlessly flawless...or I give the effort at the least.

Thanks alot. I'm using particle illusion to generate the animations the tricky part is to cut them together into an animation sheet.

I shouldn't comment on anything or else I'm going to make some snappy joke. xD

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Xelias

August 22, 2009, 09:08:49 am #24 Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 01:49:46 am by Xelias
QuoteIt took quite a while for me to upload those, since they're finished for about 2 months now, I simply forgot. And I'm still pondering whether I should take requests. That's gonna be a thread of it's own though.
Have fun and be well!

Do you... finally accept requests or no ? You will have 1 or 2 Level++ per animation.

My sprites
Kuja Tales of the World style :

Aqua

Summary - Viviatus    Picture/Text
Name:    Viviatus
Position:    Reborn Member
Level:    15
Date Registered:    August 08, 2008, 04:49:09 AM
Last Active:    July 27, 2009, 01:19:31 AM

Xelias

Quote from: Aqua on August 23, 2009, 01:53:11 am
Summary - Viviatus    Picture/Text
Name:    Viviatus
Position:    Reborn Member
Level:    15
Date Registered:    August 08, 2008, 04:49:09 AM
Last Active:    July 27, 2009, 01:19:31 AM

Nearly 1 month... Ouch. I just looked at the last reply date (13th of August) before writing.

My sprites
Kuja Tales of the World style :

rpgmakerfanhaha

My mama!I tried the animes and these are cool!Totally great!

C.C. rOyAl

Does anyone have the fire one? it wont load for me :'(
Spoiler: ShowHide

Lanzer

moar boar wants moar
like... animations for support and physical skills :3??

Calintz

you should make more when you have free time.