Beta Testers for FF: Crystal Chronicles?

Started by Shining Riku, August 31, 2008, 04:15:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Shining Riku

Hey! I kinda need some beta testers for my project, FF: The Crystal Chronicles.
I'll include everybody in the credits that helps out with this. This project may be my first, but I definitely want to do a good job with it. I can only do that if i have help. :^_^':

Anyways, if anybody's interested, here's the demo link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/j2caou

It's the 'final' version of my demo, I said in the project topic, but if enough people are interested i'll update the demo and extend it. Please, I'd like some input and opinions.
Testing the game myself isn't gonna help anything. :^_^':

Oh, yeah, and by the way, I don't have slots for beta testers. Anybody and everybody can help. Just let me know, and i'll update this list.

Testers:
Me
-

Thanks in advance to anybody that helps!

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Shining Riku

*Sigh* Looks like I have a ways to go before I even sound like a decent game maker around here, lol.

Here's the link to the game forum, if you wish to Beta-Test. (I apologize for making this a 2 thread beta test. I'll try to stick to this one for the testing.)

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1709.0
This is the link. Please, I really need some input!

Blizzard

No, that's ok. One thread for the game, one thread for the beta test recruitment, that's how it should be. I have two threads for my game as well. One is the game thread, the other the tester recruitment.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Shining Riku

August 31, 2008, 09:49:39 pm #4 Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 02:56:34 pm by Shining Riku
Oh, ok. :^_^':

Yay, i'm not messing up.

bad.

Yet.

I'll do my best to follow guidelines.
EDIT: I'm back. After being practically ignored(I guess) I'm back and ready to tackle this agressively! I need beta testers for my remake of FF:Crystal Chronicles. All I need are a few people to play the game and tell me how they liked certain things, and whether I did a decent enough job, what I need to improve on, etc.

So far, here's how my list of volunteers stands:

Beta Testers:
-None-

If you're willing to help me out, I need you guys to check these things out for me-
Dialogue
Mapping
Battle sprites for monsters
Overall storyline

If you guys could tell me what you think, on a scale of 1 to 10 on how I did with each of these categories, it would help me out a huge amount! Comments, and critique are appreciated, and desired. I realize that my sprites look messy at the moment, so a grade on that would be kinda uneccessary. I gotta fix those...Anyways, I need help. I can't provide an adequate percentage on how finished I am with my game, but i'll post this information as soon as I can!

Looking forward to working with you, whoever you are,
-Shining Riku-

Tazero

Seems like your in desperato need dude i'll help out ;)

If you were a fish...

Shining Riku

I realized something. How can I expect help from people if I don't offer any in return!?

I'm a pretty darn good eventer, but I suck at spriting stuff on my own. Exceptions are tilesets...I guess, but I need proof of that.
Anyways, I'd like help with spriting character sets for monsters. I have time on my hands, so I can help with eventing if
anybody needs it. Meet da master of self-switches and stuff!

......Ok, seriously now. I'm good, I can say that much. Whether or not i'm a master remains to be seen. :wacko:

Landith

January 30, 2009, 05:16:26 pm #7 Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 05:17:57 pm by Landith
I'll help out with beta testing :)

Wait, are we testing out the game or the demo?
I just got a little confused  :^_^':