Dark Magic animation

Started by Blizzard, August 31, 2008, 07:21:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

August 31, 2008, 07:21:02 pm Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 07:21:40 pm by Blizzard
Viviatus' thread reminded me that I wanted to post this. :^_^':

CAREFUL! 500kB!: ShowHide

Credit goes to me.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Aqua

Oooh looks good.

It kinda looks familiar...
is it referenced from RM2k3?

Diokatsu

It's like the beast spell in CP:FD

Great work on this Blizzy!

Starrodkirby86

I easily recall this image from your Photobucket in IRC. Again, I like the alchemical-ness of it, and if used right in Animations, it'll look really beautiful. Great job. Is this made through Photoshop? And Aqua, I remember fiddling with some of the RM2k3 animations, I don't recall something along these lines...Since the Darkness spell in that game if I can remember were skulls.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

I'm telling you it's just like beast in CP!!!

or something like that. I don't remeber it totally but beast is such a good spell :haha:

Blizzard

August 31, 2008, 08:25:31 pm #5 Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 08:26:43 pm by Blizzard
I use that animation set for all dark animations from CP: Beast, Unholy Spirits and Summoning. I created that set for the purpose to actually make a summoning animation. But I quickly figured that I could use it for the other animations as well. xD

And yes, Photoshop FTW. ;)

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

Yes I knew it! Beast was my fav spell for Lilith, my darling Lilith.

Blizzard

Yeah, it's a really cool spell. :) I need to figure out some more animations for the level 4 and 5 spells (massive and extreme damage) for both one and all enemies as target. ._.

DeathLock

Looks pretty cool, but for some reason it looks familiar.

Diokatsu

Quote from: Diokatsu on August 31, 2008, 07:49:31 pm
I'm telling you it's just like beast in CP!!!

or something like that. I don't remeber it totally but beast is such a good spell :haha:
Quote from: Blizzard on August 31, 2008, 08:25:31 pm
I use that animation set for all dark animations from CP: Beast, Unholy Spirits and Summoning. I created that set for the purpose to actually make a summoning animation. But I quickly figured that I could use it for the other animations as well. xD

And yes, Photoshop FTW. ;)

M'Kay?

Blizzard

That was a reply to both you and SRK. :P

@Deathlock: Not impossible. I think I gave it to some people already and I did use it in my game after all.

Viviatus

Quote from: Blizzard on August 31, 2008, 08:29:21 pm
Yeah, it's a really cool spell. :) I need to figure out some more animations for the level 4 and 5 spells (massive and extreme damage) for both one and all enemies as target. ._.

I could see what I can do. But most likely it will be a one-flow only animation, like the ones I already posted. If should give it a try, just pm me your thoughts on what they should look like.

Blizzard

I have no specific ideas for now. I'll think about it and PM you tomorrow. I'll most probably need one of each element and sized for RMXP (192x192 pixels per frame). >.<

Viviatus

The size won't be the problem. That's the least to worry about. What I meant was that you most likely won't be able to be creative with the animations yourself, they will have a one-look only.

Blizzard

I know what you meant: One animation in my database per set/file. :P