Chaotic Fury Rev3 - Requiem of Sanity XtRA Edition Beta Testing Recruitment

Started by GAX, August 31, 2008, 09:02:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GAX

Okay, so Chaotic Fury is going through some amazing development at the moment, and will vastly surpass Rev2 (The current demo) in all ways.  So, I'm thinking of starting the beta testing recruitment a little early.

Beta Testing will commence following the completion of the Legend of Lexima IV - Chaos Project's beta testing.

Status of Chaotic Fury Rev3 - Requiem of Sanity Demo 1:  Revisit of Den
Mapping:  70%
Database:  10%
Eventing:  0% (Begins following the completion of database and mapping)
Story:  100%

Status of Chaotic Fury Rev3 - Requiem of Sanity Demo 2:  Chapter 1 Complete
Mapping:  10%
Database:  0%
Eventing:  0% (Same as above)
Story:  100%

The Chaotic Fury Beta Testing will be split into four stages for the XtRA edition demo:
Stage 1:  Revisit of Den
Stage 2:  Chapter 1 Complete
Stage 3:  Chapter 2 Complete, begins Chapter 3
Stage 4:  Chapter 4 Complete

Following the completion of Stage 4, I will consider allowing sign ups for Stage 5, which marks the beginning of the Final Product.  Stage 5 will include regular updates to selected individuals found helpful in the previous 4 stages, including the continuation of the story and that they will recieve a completed version of the game prior to release of the full version.

Signups will begin early, but I will close them when I feel there are enough people.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

RoseSkye

GAX

...I really should check this thread more often...

I'll prepare a Mapper's Edition of CF for you including the maps with a restricted database and such so you can see what the current maps look like and so your maps can flow with the others.

Should be ready early december, though I dunno if you'll be back by then =X

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.