Movie Stripes

Started by Blizzard, January 12, 2008, 09:22:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Not everybody has photoshop, so I figured I could share this movie stripes picture. Simply use the "Show Picture" event command in your game.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

magic2345

Nice  :D , I think I'll use it.
"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is." -Kino's Journey

"Hm...What would uncle say?....
Life is like the clouds, it has two sides and a silverlining inbetween...Like a sandwich!! When life is hard, you take a bite out of the silverlining...."
-Zuko
Characters : 3%
Mapping : 1%
Graphics : 3%
Scripts : 20%

Calintz

@Blizz...
I have PS, but I do not know how to make these kind of pictures. Could you plz teach me? I would like to make the Flash feature that Pokemon has, but I need to know how to make these kind of pics...

Fantasist

Flash feature? Dunno what you mean. You can make pics like these with gradients. Fill an empty 640x480 pic, go to layer properties, adjust the gradient overlay (there's an opaque to transparent preset, just modify it to your liking). Next, make the 'fill' zero so that the actual image is invisible and only the gradient remains. Then save in PNG format, which will retain the transparency channel.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

didn't we talk about this on old forum or something?

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Calintz

January 14, 2008, 12:42:01 am #6 Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 12:56:19 am by Calintz16438
Yeah we did, but the fill part was never mentioned...

I tried again, I can't do it  >:( I am soo F****** frustrated right now.

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!