Google Chrome

Started by winkio, September 03, 2008, 09:30:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

winkio

So, have any of you tried out Google's new web browser, Chrome?  It's pretty sweet, in my opinion.  Check it out and discuss here!

Diokatsu

It has a long way to go to beat out Firefox and Opera. It's fast and cool but Google will have to tweak it first imo. Still, it's Google so it's got massive potential.

winkio

ya, it's still in beta, but it is freaking powerful and fast!  Once they release a full version it will be tons better for sure. :haha:

Diokatsu

But does it have the protection I can expect and the features I want? And not to mention those legions of FF fans that'll be pissed to acknowledge the new kid on the block

Blizzard

I might switch because Opera has become too massive somehow... o.o
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

It has. Blizz noticed it as well so I'm not crazy o.o

Opera is staying with me but if you run linux use Midori...it can't d/l anything but it's ULTA fast xD and yes it's U-L-T-A fast

Blizzard

Ultimately fast? Lol! In any case I'm going to try it out when it's out of beta.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

good luck. It'd prolly be Blizz to get the only virus to come out of Chrome EVAR. Which rocks casue then he can kill it instantly >:3

Starrodkirby86

My friend somehow suggested that Google Chrome is extremely fast as well. I wonder if I should wait out, and after all, a web browser you still need to get acquainted towards. The format, the compatibility, the theme itself, all the Google-ness within, chances are they'll ask you to download some of their other useless stuff too...Like the toolbar...But still, I'm interested.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

Sign...Linux and Mac got left out of the loop...I'm jsut gonna dual boot ;_; It's not worth it until Linux takes over the Desktop OS. It's already got a place in servers behind UNIX so I'm sure we'll see the Chrome for Linux..Maybe I can compile it from source ;_;