Previous topic - Next topic

Shadonking

who here was born on friday 13th.

i was (spooky lol)

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Starrodkirby86

Friday the 13th...That means the year has to count too. Gee, that's strange. Of course, it's superstition, and in many cases 13 came to be a good luck number for me...*cough*

I happen to not be born on the 13th, but my birth date is quite strange in itself. Not only it's easy to remember, but 4 and 9 I hear are considered not so lucky numbers in some Asian cultures, and being that I'm 4/4/94, I must especially be unlucky. In a sense, 4/4 is 4/04, the infamous 404 error you get for a non-existing page. :P

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Shadonking

friday 13th is sayed to be unlucky becuase it was the day the last witch was burnt and she cursed it.

also another myth is that the original greek god of love (or something like that) was murderd on friday 13th.

google came up with some strange facts about friday 13th, you should check.

i like the bit that says friday 13th is unlucky exept for the people that are born on it. mwa ha ha ha :haha:

]

rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

Diokatsu

Aphrodite? 8) Is mine

My brother was born on Oct 13, 4 days before me. I forget the year but it's kinda weird I suppose....

Shadonking

did you here about that baby born on the 6/6/06 (666) she/he was born with a wierd shell that slowly crumbled after a few days. thats f*ckin wierd.

still there is alot of freaky shit out there, makes you glad alcohol exists lol :haha:

]

Blizzard

September 04, 2008, 09:22:53 pm #5 Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 09:25:05 pm by Blizzard
Quote from: shadonking on September 04, 2008, 09:11:14 pm
she/he was born with a wierd shell that slowly crumbled after a few days. thats f*ckin wierd.

Somebody most probably made that up. There were tons of babies born daily (over 12000 if I'm not wrong) at the 6.6.2006 from which several 6.66 lb or 6lb and 6oz, ect. You can play with number as much as you want, you can always get 6 in some way (actually 6.6.06 is 6606 and not 666 :P). And what then? Are they all the Anti-Christ? Oh please.

Quote from: shadonking on September 04, 2008, 09:11:14 pm
makes you glad alcohol exists lol :haha:

I totally concur with that. :rofl:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Shadonking

i thought that about the 6/6/06 but people still sayed it was 666 not 6606.

and about being the Anti-Christ, im not really into the church and to behonest it was just a fluke of nature.

it was over the news when it happend ( and they do exadurate lol)

i dont really believe in any of this but it sounded intresting.

]

Blizzard

It could have been a skin disease caused by not enough oxygen because of a faulty bloodflow or an unnatural position in the womb. O.o;

In any case, to all those who believe in that crap, hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia is a serious psychic disease, go see a psychiatrist. Don't get me wrong, I am very religious, but believing in armageddon to happen just because some numbers match is complete bullshit.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Shadonking

i agree, how the hell made up the 666 thing anyway.

]

Blizzard

Diokatsu

Honestly it doesn't matter to me. If the world ends, so what...Something will happen and it will end and be resolved and we'll deal with it

Blizzard

The world will be going down slowly anyway. There's nothing that will happen in one day. It took millenia to build it, it will surely not take a day to destroy it.

Diokatsu

I don't even believe in creation...I believe in a timeless world and all where time is only the meansurement used by the living and..Well thats religion not w/e WE'RE talking about

Blizzard

This topic instantly evolved into a discusison about armageddon. o.o

Diokatsu

LOL Everything revolves around religion here, even when it doesn't.

tSwitch

Quote from: Shadonking on September 05, 2008, 10:04:50 am
i agree, how the hell made up the 666 thing anyway.

early christian writings included the phrase 'six threefold and six'

also, the number of the beast is just a title given to it by Alister Crowley.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr