Opera Dragonfly

Started by Diokatsu, September 05, 2008, 01:29:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Diokatsu

Opera finally took a move towards developers:

Quote from: Opera SiteWelcome to Opera Dragonfly alpha 2, the foundations of Opera's upcoming Developer Tools. Debug JavaScript, inspect CSS and the DOM, and view any errors--Opera Dragonfly makes developing using Opera easier than ever, both on your computer and mobile phone. Check out our second alpha release for increased stability and newly added features. Opera Dragonfly is included in Opera 9.5 and above, and can be activated by clicking Tools ? Advanced ? Developer Tools in the menu bar.

Link

Discussion ensue now

Blizzard

That will be useful when I make the homepage. I have to download FF so I can test it in there as well. FF also has a dev tool like that. From what I saw at a friend's PC over half a year ago, it's very good. I haven't tried Opera's, but I guess it's nothing less good. In any case useful.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

Ah, interesting. This won't do well for the home-user like me, but it'd surely do well for coders. I'll take note of this whenever I want to code something or whatnot, as a Developer's edition of Opera is really interesting me. Too bad I have too many Internet browsers that it kind of gets cramped, due to the fact it's like "NO ROOM!"...So no Google Chrome...u_u

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

Quite a good browser in itself, Opera. I can't see how it can overtake FF on it's obvious superiority with coding plugins though.