Previous topic - Next topic

Shadonking

im from england.

you know that island that never stops f*cking raining lol

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Starrodkirby86

That's a bit personal on many levels, but whoever is wanting to say where they are from, by golly, they should say where they are from. Freedom of Speech on many levels...Well, if I were to say where I am from, I'm saying Fresno, CA. Yeah, the place where 90% of raisins are farmed up, that large place with 420k of people...It's all good, all good.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Shadonking

its only a little bit personal, im asking for a coutry or something not an address. just to see how far this web site has reached.

]

rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

Starrodkirby86

Considering there's many people from Croatia to the USA to Australia to England, the peopl ehere are very diverse. That's the wonder of the RPG Making community, but that might also be a downfall of it.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Blizzard

I don't think there are even 10 people from Croatia. :P
And I think I should lock this topic as the "Location" in your profile is actually for this.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

I;m from Massachusetts. :p Patriots and all that jazz if your into american football and Harvard, MIT, and all THAT jazz if you like education :\

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Blizzard on September 05, 2008, 07:33:25 pm
I don't think there are even 10 people from Croatia. :P
And I think I should lock this topic as the "Location" in your profile is actually for this.
True, but in some cases there are people who don't enclose their Location, but mention it here (i.e. me, Diokatsu). This can get on personal levels though, and I'm very unsure on how this will end up. I can always lock it however. :P

Diokatsu

It's not really logical to LOCK personal thread :\

If you WANT to have a chance of being raped then give out your name. Or do like I did, and give out the state/province/district/w.e. Or pull aStarrod and give the town and the state

Blizzard

@SRK: Exactly why I think I should lock it. If somebody feels that it's too personal, they don't put it up in their profile. Why should they post here anyway?

@Dio: What I just said.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Shadonking

its up to you blizz, im not botherd. i was bored so i made this topic.

]

Crunus

I am from Romania > Transilvania :)

I told Transilvania, cuz it is a part of Romania, and because I think that nobody knows "what and where the f**k is romania??" :D - well, romanian pepole is saw by many others like "fools, incults, ......" lol. We are't like that... just a normal country :)

Oh, and... no dracula there :haha:

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Crunus on November 22, 2008, 06:18:41 am
I am from Romania > Transilvania :)

I told Transilvania, cuz it is a part of Romania, and because I think that nobody knows "what and where the f**k is romania??" :D - well, romanian pepole is saw by many others like "fools, incults, ......" lol. We are't like that... just a normal country :)

Oh, and... no dracula there :haha:
Shh...You shoudn't say Transylvania doesn't have Dracula...it'll scare the tourists away. ;)

Interesting you live there, really. :3

I now live in AULDRANT! Yeah, that stupid world in Tales of the Abyss! :I Oh well, I still reside in my original location technically, so I'm at two places at once. :3

omegapirate2000

Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Wooooo

Spoofus

YEEHAW....im live in the home state of "King of Rock" himself ( Elvis Presley) Tennessee located in teh south of the united states..and no i do not like nascar

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Blizzard

Currenlty Croatia, Zagreb, but all of you know that already. ._.

Shadonking

i just moved to wales, by the seaside.

but it still rains  :(

]

Fantasist

November 24, 2008, 10:11:31 am #16 Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 10:13:50 am by Fantasist
Hyderabad < Andhra Pradesh < India < Asia

Seriously, I haven't met ONE SINGLE person who's interested in RMXP and it really ticks me off. I feel so lonely ._. If anyone's nearby, I'd be happy to know :)

EDIT: And about this being 'personal', well, I believe it won't change anything and if it does, I don't care anyway :P
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Cid

Torque

Im from northern crater :D

not really

im from new zealand but i currently live in australia
my address is 142 neverblue lemonade

Blizzard

FTS, nobody has to post here if they are not comfortable with. :P

winkio

Right now I'm in Colorado, USA but I'll only be here a short while longer.

Fantasist

@Bliz: Nah, it's all good ^_^
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Hellfire Dragon

Shadonking

yay ireland  :beer:

iv always wanted to go there, and visit the guinness factory.

]

Hellfire Dragon

Free samples lol

(I wonder if they actually give free samples... I was never there before :^_^': )

Shadonking

yeh they do, im going with college next year and they say you do get free samples. but only if your over 18 which i am so no prob there  :)

]