Caro's Animation Station

Started by Caro Ru Lushe, September 07, 2008, 12:47:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Caro Ru Lushe

A few collections of mines that I'll put as I finish each and everyone one of them. (Rips from Seinarukana, I only know Xuse did them, don't know who did the animations)

Gravity Spell / Dark Spell: ShowHide

Starrodkirby86

Caro, a beautiful animation, but that's a lot of frames. It'd be pretty annoying seperately making some animation out of that, but the end result would turn out pretty awesome. I can't wait, you seem to be a resourceful and ripping person (LIKE JACK THE RIPPER!!! XD), so good job on these Caro. :)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Caro Ru Lushe

:^_^': It's more harder putting them together in photoshop actually, if people are lazy to put it up together, they could always wait until I make a batch & maybe release the animation already put together in RMXP :x but they'd have to wait.

Ah, also, these are CP exclusive only >___>;;; Ever since the incidents that keep happening on .org, I simply will rather share these in specific places.

:ninja: There's a lot more where that came from, so, you should all keep an eye for this thread if you want some pretty neat animations & variation spells for your projects.

Note: Credits goes to Xuse for making Seinarukana, Sithlord999 for ripping the Original, myself for making it possible to be usable in RPG Maker XP (& staying up all day putting it together).

DeathLock

To be honest...: ShowHide
Quote from: Caro Ru LusheNote: Credits goes to Xuse for making Seinarukana, Sithlord999 for ripping the Original, myself for making it possible to be usable in RPG Maker XP (& staying up all day putting it together).

Credit should only go to Xuse (or rather than the one who did the animations), and not yourself just because you've made it usable. Just speaking my opinion, I won't be surprised if I get flamed for saying this.

Other than that, it looks great.

Caro Ru Lushe

Quote from: DeathLock on September 07, 2008, 12:12:33 pm
To be honest...: ShowHide
Quote from: Caro Ru LusheNote: Credits goes to Xuse for making Seinarukana, Sithlord999 for ripping the Original, myself for making it possible to be usable in RPG Maker XP (& staying up all day putting it together).

Credit should only go to Xuse (or rather than the one who did the animations), and not yourself just because you've made it usable. Just speaking my opinion, I won't be surprised if I get flamed for saying this.

I've already had bad experience with stuff, and . . . without the one who ripped & put it together, it wouldn't be here, same goes with the one who made it.

Falcon

Ripping and compiling things into the right format can be a bitch to do, anyone who puts a good amount of time and work should be credited, period.

Ryex

my thoughts exactly do you have any idea how hard I worked to get the 10 or so animations that i have posted here out of the Golden sun game?

the answer is HARD that is why I told people to credit the maker and me.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Diokatsu

It's like saying that a games sprite ripped from FF: Tactics wasn't the rippers work but the people who made it.

Phasedscar

Quote from: Falcon on September 07, 2008, 09:37:58 pm
Ripping and compiling things into the right format can be a bitch to do, anyone who puts a good amount of time and work should be credited, period.

That

It happens in every form of media, some people exclusively do the formatting so the artists, renditionists, conceptualists, and various other people wont have to do that work themselves.  Also, formatting takes a lot of time and effort, could you imagine the amount of time it takes to put that many frames together where they're all centered where they're supposed to be?
Spoiler: ShowHide
My own game project & My resource workshop! (respectively)
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=608.0 http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=682.0

What that is? Affection area for flails. - Blizz-ABS, the ultimate ABS

The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB. The height must not exceed 200 px and the width must not exceed 800 px. Altogether they may take up an area of 160000 px2. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Caro Ru Lushe

Spoiler: ShowHide

Here's another one I worked today.

RoseSkye

I'd be po'ed if someone took credit for my work.. however less po'd if that someone credited me.

DeathLock