Poke RPG: Live the Life! (signups!)

Started by Vell, September 07, 2008, 10:10:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

You ARE a pokemon. no legends, and pokemon deemed overpowerful are unnallowed.

Plot:

at first, everything is peaceful, and in one forest, a forest on an isolated island, Faraway Island, every pokemon in existence live, protected by the Mew. humans scarcely ever set foot on Faraway Island, and those that do have access only to a single clearing, due to Mew's power.

one day, a group of pokemon, young and unevolved, decide to go out and have an adventure, but not just yet. first, we open up on their lives in Faraway.

signup:

so, who are you?

Name:
Species: (your species of pokemon, duh)
Set-Out Traits: (little differences in your look that set you apart from others of your species)
personality: (give what you want, change it if you need to.)
History: (your characters biography up until the point where the story begins)
Favorite Attack: (eh, kinda optional, just tell us what attack your guy prefers)
Other: (stuff uncovered thus far)

im lookin for... ten people for this, BE A POKEMON! :D it'll start off a little Spice of Lifish, where we all meet in the beginning, and then at one point someone suggests we go on an adventure, then we get allowance from Mew, or 'the Mew'. then its adventurish, with battles and running around, avoiding trainers and stuff, and from there we might swerve off into a Save the Worldish theme. we can cover a lot of stuff here. oh, and, once we start leaving we can start evolving. at the start, in the Slice of Lifish part battles will be scarce, probably once or twice for fun or against a bully.

note: there are more than one of every legendary, but the most powerful, the original, the one that made the legend, is called 'the (legend species)' such as 'the Mew'. the original legends are impossible for a trainer to catch, btw, even by a masterball.

also, BE EXOTIC! only ubers like the Tyranitar Line, the Salamence Line, the Dragonite Line and the legends are offlimits. I'll be the one to decide if the pokemon or one of its future evolutions is off limits. tho i might make the Tyranitar, Salamence and Dragonite line available, which would mean that only legends are offlimits.

BUT NO BEING A LEGEND LIKE RAYQUAZA!

also, I hate the fourth generation, just a little, fyi.

there is no 'the (legend)' for any of the fourth generation legends, or the Regis, as the Regis are artificial constructs of earth ice and metal, so they can only be the ones, not that we'll ever run into them. the reason for the fourth gen not having any original legends is that one, I hate them, two, the 'legends' are completely and totally false and a lie and arceus is an attention whoring, God-Impersonating, bitchy little assholic piece of crap. this is the truth, if you dont believe it your an idiot.

just my say on things. *pouts a bit*

anyway signup and I'll get the Playing Thread up.

Starrodkirby86

September 07, 2008, 10:39:32 pm #1 Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 11:20:44 pm by Starrodkirby86
Name: Wob (aka Wobber, Wobby, Rob)
Species: Wobbuffet, the Patient Pokemon
Set-Out Traits: Is a bit taller, the blue is actually extremely pale, but not to the point of a ghost like pale. Where most Wobbuffets are an Aqua blue (
Spoiler: ShowHide
), Wob is a very light Cyan color, lighter than
. Lastly, the eyes on his tail show a =X instead of the o o

Personality: A very silent, but approachable character. His remarks can vary from an idiotic solution to a smart logical one, it depends on how well he's doing and the current occasion. Wob is very bright however, and durable as usual. Wob likes to meet new Pokemon, but does not want to meet his own species ever, unless if it's in a battle. Some personality traits that are negative on Wob would be that he's not a productive Pokemon unless he's really passionate of something and he likes to sleep when tired. He's absent-minded when he's tired, keep that in mind.
History: Wob was the most efficient Wobbuffet in his village of...Wobbuffets...the nesting area. But he got exiled, some Wobbuffets said that it's because of his =X tail is a bad omen, others just said that Wobbuffet is strong that he's satanic. That's why Wob hates the other Wobbuffets...:/
Favorite Attack: Counter
Other: He likes doing the obligatory Wobbuffet poses. :D

I can edit this later, I'm very tired right now.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

September 07, 2008, 11:17:12 pm #2 Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 06:26:37 pm by Diokatsu
Name: Lute
Species: Dratini
Set-Out Traits: She is a light blue color, cyan to be truthful. She's uber cute!
personality: Lute is quite the shockingly arrogant pokemon, she thinks of herself as a protege  and for good reason. She was always the talented Dratini, and no doubt well outclased her fellow pokemon at the academy. But she was courious one day and wandered off to expolore the world and find a better place to hone her skills. She met a friend, whom she abandoned after she found he was boring. She hates most pokemon and wishes to be left to her studies...She doesn't tell much about herself and what she likes or dislikes...Nor about her personality...Deal...Can you be her friend?
History: She studied at the academy until she got the highest grades there and left suddenly to go explore and hone her skills. Her past is a mystery o.o
Favorite Attack: Twister
Other: She hates you...Maybe....

Chaze007

Name:Croc
Species:Totodile, the Big Jaw Pokemon
Set-Out Traits:Croc is a light aligator green like a crocodile. Thus being given his nickname
Croc: ShowHide

personality:Croc is very hyper active and bites almost anything. Croc is not the smartest but not the dumbest. He's scared of pokemon 5 times bigger than himself [about a Feraligator's height]
History:Croc was teased as a newborn because of his color, but his extra gills allowed him to swim before anybody else and breathe longer underwater.
Favorite Attack:Bite
Other:TOTA TOTA TOTA TOTA TOTA DILE! XD!-He loves to dance.
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Shadonking

September 08, 2008, 09:05:32 am #4 Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 09:06:53 am by shadonking
can i be mew, i was in the irc chat yesterday

i young one with no controll of power, so im not superior.

please i like mew

Creator Of Music And Games
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Vell

no, sadly, cuz if i do then others will wanna be a legend as well. I'll make my own in a while.

and, uh, Dio, you realize everyone hails from Faraway Island right? and that we've not set off yet, right?

Shadonking

September 08, 2008, 05:26:58 pm #6 Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 09:11:24 am by shadonking
Name:Burner
Species: Magmar
Set-Out Traits: blue flames on the tail
personality: will do anything for his freinds but is very shy and it takes alot to make him angry wich is when he loses control, he also loves music and would love to see other places.
History: likes to do trianing alone and hangs around with his mates when he isnt trianing, not much is known about him becuase he has no family and he was found as an egg by The Mew.
Favorite Attack: Fire Blast
Other: has an hidden rage that surounds him in fire when releast

]

rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

Diokatsu

Quote from: UltaFlame on September 08, 2008, 05:13:46 pm
and, uh, Dio, you realize everyone hails from Faraway Island right? and that we've not set off yet, right?

>.>

ummmmmmmmm

Fine then xD

Shadonking

]

Vell

Pokol DaErran

Species: Pika, Pika, Pika Chu! (I was Azelf on IRC Chat, but no legends allowed, not even ones with bad moves :P  So I'll steal Chaze' name and return the favor.)
Set-Out Traits: Let's see... there's the human-ish eyes... the talking... the blue markings running from cheeks to neck... the walking... and that's about it.
personality: I will now sum up my personality in 3 words.
THIS IS CHOCOLATE! XD Pokol's pretty random and crazy, but he's got a legendary force of will and won't let anything stand between him and what he wants, or let anythig hurt his friends.  He's also known for disliking overly controlling authority. *coughmewcough*
He loves pulling pranks at other people's expense, but he's got a great sense of humor and generally doesn't mind being pranked himself.
History: Pokol's got a long history which I'll go into in Golden Mango :ninja:This is a subliminal ninja message.  Love Golden Mango! :ninja: but for now, he's just ended up on Faraway Island due to time control/spatial distortion/being born there/whatever.  Nobody knows for sure.  They just know he's trying to get off it.
Favorite Attack: Hidden Power (Psychic)
Other: POKOL'S PRANK MODUS OPERANDI (From Pocket Book of Mischief)
1. Congratulate the prankster on a joke well done.
2. Then get revenge.
"...Sometimes, the impossible can become possible- if you're awesome!"
--Bolt

Shadonking

]

Vell

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Vell

when we have enough people *sigh* like usual.

*waits for the eventual death*

Diokatsu

Ahhh, Ulta...If I could link all your RPs I would, but I can't...We need to recruit like we do on Zira

Shadonking

ok iv add a bit more to mine, i know it sounds cheesy but it was all i could think of :^_^':

]

Vell

Name: Emilie
Species: Pichu
Set-Out Traits: a little yellow dot on her tail
personality: tough, but cute, and adventurous, Emilie stays around one area, sort of territorial, she gets into tough fights, and she gets beat more than she does win.
History: fully grown, and still a pichu, she's had hounding from all of her peers as she grew. she still remains as cute as a baby, and when she likes to use it to manipulate male pikachu, and other pokemon. she is tough, and has a sort of legacy around Faraway, but its localized to the places in and arond where she stays.
Favorite Attack: Thunder Jab(Emilie electrocutes her diamond necklace with a thunder bolt, and whacks an enemy with it)
Other: has a Diamond on a string, which she uses as a weapon occasionally.

Blulightning

September 14, 2008, 06:19:49 pm #18 Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 06:10:31 pm by Blulightning
Name: Zebo
Species: Cyndaquil

Set-Out Traits: Rather than the usual aqua-marine coloring, he's blue

Personality: Is a little crazy, doesn't listen to other people, eh, pokemon. He's very outspoken is isn't afraid to confront pokemon he is afraid of. Nontheless, he is a bit naive.
History: He's a young orphan, still unevolved. Travels from town to town, meeting people and trying to find his parents.
Favorite Attack: Fire Breath: See image

Other: None.

Starrodkirby86

Blu, those second and third images aren't really images but rather the Google Images Link page. Try getting the direct image link instead of that, or link to us instead. But yay! Cyndaquil! I can't wait for more Pokemon like this...Let's see...

We have a:

1. Wobbuffet
2. Dratini
3. Totodile
4. Magmar
5. Pikachu
6. Pichu
7. Cyndaquil (If it gets accepted)

---

People really like the first two generations, especially the second generation, being a 4 to 3. There's no third or fourth generation Pokemon as of right now, we'll see what happens. And Ulta, can we submit a second character like in Myriad?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Vell

hmmm sure.

however, about Zebo. all pokemon are from Faraway, all of us, atleast.

Blulightning

Ooops   :O.o: I fixed it now. Checkitout!!

Blulightning

Starrodkirby86

Um, Blu, I recommend you should read this topic.

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1847.0

If you're too lazy to click on this link, I might as well summarize it for you. UltaFlame's taking a break to cool off and relieve stress. You see UltaFlame not being a moderator anymore? That's one of the things Ulta doesn't want at the moment. Once Ulta's back, IT shall receive moderation and continue all other items, such as this RPG.

Vell

people can still sign up while im not here, and ill accept or deny upon returning.

just doing a little check in, dont mind me.

Blulightning

so sorry, Ulta, I didn't realize you were away, that was dumb of me, I'm a complulsive clicker and I only read the topics that jump out at me. Othewise I'm playing the Clik Game. (Checkitout)

Fallen Angel X

Name: Karpal
Species: Magikarp
Set-Out Traits: Has a blue fin due to a birth defect. :???:
personality: He's pretentious. He's mean. He's a know it all and he has nothing to back up his big arrogant words. He's always one to show off and usually screws up. He's usually the comic relief for his other magikarp friends. He dislikes being made fun of. And he tends to get a little moody. He loves worms and swimming close to the shore.

History: He's lived the normal magikarp life, swimming about... err splashing about, and admiring the gyrados. He's just bored and wants to have a little fun.
Favorite Attack: Splash (What else? :P )
Other: None

Vell

your accepted Blu

and you, too, FAX, tho i guess all our characters' meetings will have to be near water, for Karpy. it'll be difficult, being a pokemon only capable of being underwater :/ but i said any, so, woosh.

Valcos

Hehe... :haha:.

Name: Vince
Species: Machop

Set-Out Traits: Has four fin like things on the top of his head instead of three
Personality: Is very competitive when it comes to physical activity. Enjoys training and swimming in the water with the water type pokemon. Stands up for what he believes and will fight anyone that offends him or his friends. Even if its just a joke or not to serious. Likes to show off his ability to use Thunder Punch.

History: Was born into a community of Electabuzzs. His father saved this community of Electrabuzz from an attacking Golems. He took out the whole group of Golems by himself. Incidentally, the attacking Golem were actually after chasing after the Machoke (father). The Machoke currently without a home(for other reasons), was invited to live with the Electrabuzz. The Machoke married a female Electrabuzz causing the offspring, Vince, to be able to harness the power of electricity in his punches. Of course his mother had taught him how to actually use the electricity, with the combination of his fathers training as well, he has been very successful when using his Thunder Punch as such a low level Machop. Vince's dad is now a moderately high level Machamp.

Favorite Attack: Thunder Punch
Other: Karate Chop
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

King Munkey

What the hell.

Name: Gruly
Species: Growlithe
Set-Out Traits: Fur goes from being orange at closer to the ahead to a yellow towards the tail.
personality: Not very social to pokemon he does not know. But is a great friend to those he is friends with. Loves to have a good laugh. HATES water. Is very protective and can be hot headed when he is made fun of or when his friends are. Also likes to spend alot of his time training
History: As a young growlithe Gruly almost drowned in water and has henceforth stayed as far and as much as he could away from water. His father was among one of the best Arcanine and has traing Gruly to be the best that he can physically. Gruly has won many tournaments that he has competed in.
Favorite Attack: Flamethrower
Other: Did I mention he hates water?

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Kagutsuchi

Quote from: Rocket Grunt on April 25, 2009, 09:01:16 pm
What the hell.

Agreed.

Name: Kagu
Species: Ralts
Set-Out Traits: Is shiny

personality: He is cheerful, and often ends up lost in thought and is pretty wimsical He doesn't like to fight, and if he gets into one he just teleports around and uses Double Team to confuse his attackers. Thought he have alot of luck, so it is very rare that he gets into fights.
History:Because he often gets lost in thought, he ended up getting away from his family, and have since then survived by being lucky and stealing food from others.
Favorite Attack: Teleport
Other: Double Team

Vell

WE HAVE TEN! SRK do me a favor and send a message out to everyone who doesn't post in the thread within 5 days, pls.

RP THREAD COMIN UP!

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Houshi should send a message to people.

Anonymous

Have I arrived too late?

Name:Joe
Species: Vulpix
Set-Out Traits:White instead of red
personality: Vain but very friendly. Crazy at times and has mild schizophrenia. Loves any spicy berry. Would kill someone for a Lum berry. Very brave, so much so that he challenges his hallucinations and usually just ends up shooting flamethrowers everywhere.
Favorite Attack: Flamethrower
Other: Just chillin on the island, doing what he does best.

WhiteRose

Anonymous

Karltheking4

Oh damn, looks like Ulta forgot to do this RP when she came back (she did come back right???)
Maybe she'll see this, and reopen it for the world!!! :haha:

WhiteRose

Quote from: Karltheking4 on September 29, 2010, 01:15:54 am
Oh damn, looks like Ulta forgot to do this RP when it came back (it did come back right???)
Maybe it'll see this, and reopen it for the world!!! :haha:

Fix'd.

Karltheking4

Oh woops, sorry, I for some reason for it was a girl!
My apoligies Ulta!

Vell

A lot of people think that.

I respond to pronouns for both, and even 'it.'

But, yeah... OKAY PEOPLE.

LET US DO DIIIIIS.

All signups before this post are to be considered debunk, and anyone interested who's already signed up can C+P it to be reaccepted.

Were doin dis man

were makin dis hapen.

Kett Shee

Name: Eoin
Species: Meowth
Set-Out Traits: He has deep green eyes, his front left paw has a small scar that runs halfway up his front left leg. He also wears a torn, solid blue cloth around his neck like a scarf, which he found blowing in the wind one day.
personality: Has a somewhat short fuse and is a little excitable. He is known to pounce on random things a lot, which can get him into a bit of a fight with others. When he calms down he is actually very intelligent and friendly, and will kick the ass of those who bully his buddies.
History: Used to be quiet and stayed away from others, but got fed up with being left out of the group. He opened up and became more willing to explore with his friends.
Favorite Attack: Scratch
Other: Hates when his fur gets really messy.
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Ryex

October 12, 2010, 10:21:42 pm #45 Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 10:23:46 pm by Ryexander
Name: Demoin
Species: Larvitar
Set-Out Traits: the little triangle marks underneath his eyes are a navy blue instead of black
personality: quite and shy Demoin hides in corners and tries to ignore the world around him. but when confronted with a challenge he can show staggering amounts of bravery. also you REALLY don't want to get him mad.
History: his "history" consists of eating his way miles through the earth in complete solitude before finally reaching the surface, that much time along can really effect a guy mind
Favorite Attack: Rock Slide
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

WhiteRose

I'm in; give me a few hours and I'll come back with a character.

Karltheking4

Name: Karl
Species: Pidgey
Set-Out Traits: His back feathers are much lighter than normal, and he usually carries a plant stalk. So he is often mistaked as a Farfeth'd!
personality:Is a pretty optimistic pokemon, yet rather devious. He is a bit on the wild side, and will get into a scrap pretty much anytime he wants to. Once you get to know him, he's loyal and friendly though.
History: He has always been willing to get out into the world, and that quite usually gets him in trouble with his overly protective parents, and that just makes him ever more rebellious against them.
Favorite Attack: Whirlwind
Other: Deep down he really wishes he was a Farfeth'd...