Poke RPG: Live the Life! (signups!)

Started by Vell, September 07, 2008, 10:10:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

hmmm sure.

however, about Zebo. all pokemon are from Faraway, all of us, atleast.

Blulightning

Ooops   :O.o: I fixed it now. Checkitout!!

Blulightning

Starrodkirby86

Um, Blu, I recommend you should read this topic.

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1847.0

If you're too lazy to click on this link, I might as well summarize it for you. UltaFlame's taking a break to cool off and relieve stress. You see UltaFlame not being a moderator anymore? That's one of the things Ulta doesn't want at the moment. Once Ulta's back, IT shall receive moderation and continue all other items, such as this RPG.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Vell

people can still sign up while im not here, and ill accept or deny upon returning.

just doing a little check in, dont mind me.

Blulightning

so sorry, Ulta, I didn't realize you were away, that was dumb of me, I'm a complulsive clicker and I only read the topics that jump out at me. Othewise I'm playing the Clik Game. (Checkitout)

Fallen Angel X

Name: Karpal
Species: Magikarp
Set-Out Traits: Has a blue fin due to a birth defect. :???:
personality: He's pretentious. He's mean. He's a know it all and he has nothing to back up his big arrogant words. He's always one to show off and usually screws up. He's usually the comic relief for his other magikarp friends. He dislikes being made fun of. And he tends to get a little moody. He loves worms and swimming close to the shore.

History: He's lived the normal magikarp life, swimming about... err splashing about, and admiring the gyrados. He's just bored and wants to have a little fun.
Favorite Attack: Splash (What else? :P )
Other: None

Vell

your accepted Blu

and you, too, FAX, tho i guess all our characters' meetings will have to be near water, for Karpy. it'll be difficult, being a pokemon only capable of being underwater :/ but i said any, so, woosh.

Valcos

Hehe... :haha:.

Name: Vince
Species: Machop

Set-Out Traits: Has four fin like things on the top of his head instead of three
Personality: Is very competitive when it comes to physical activity. Enjoys training and swimming in the water with the water type pokemon. Stands up for what he believes and will fight anyone that offends him or his friends. Even if its just a joke or not to serious. Likes to show off his ability to use Thunder Punch.

History: Was born into a community of Electabuzzs. His father saved this community of Electrabuzz from an attacking Golems. He took out the whole group of Golems by himself. Incidentally, the attacking Golem were actually after chasing after the Machoke (father). The Machoke currently without a home(for other reasons), was invited to live with the Electrabuzz. The Machoke married a female Electrabuzz causing the offspring, Vince, to be able to harness the power of electricity in his punches. Of course his mother had taught him how to actually use the electricity, with the combination of his fathers training as well, he has been very successful when using his Thunder Punch as such a low level Machop. Vince's dad is now a moderately high level Machamp.

Favorite Attack: Thunder Punch
Other: Karate Chop
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

King Munkey

What the hell.

Name: Gruly
Species: Growlithe
Set-Out Traits: Fur goes from being orange at closer to the ahead to a yellow towards the tail.
personality: Not very social to pokemon he does not know. But is a great friend to those he is friends with. Loves to have a good laugh. HATES water. Is very protective and can be hot headed when he is made fun of or when his friends are. Also likes to spend alot of his time training
History: As a young growlithe Gruly almost drowned in water and has henceforth stayed as far and as much as he could away from water. His father was among one of the best Arcanine and has traing Gruly to be the best that he can physically. Gruly has won many tournaments that he has competed in.
Favorite Attack: Flamethrower
Other: Did I mention he hates water?

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Kagutsuchi

Quote from: Rocket Grunt on April 25, 2009, 09:01:16 pm
What the hell.

Agreed.

Name: Kagu
Species: Ralts
Set-Out Traits: Is shiny
Spoiler: ShowHide

personality: He is cheerful, and often ends up lost in thought and is pretty wimsical He doesn't like to fight, and if he gets into one he just teleports around and uses Double Team to confuse his attackers. Thought he have alot of luck, so it is very rare that he gets into fights.
History:Because he often gets lost in thought, he ended up getting away from his family, and have since then survived by being lucky and stealing food from others.
Favorite Attack: Teleport
Other: Double Team

Vell

WE HAVE TEN! SRK do me a favor and send a message out to everyone who doesn't post in the thread within 5 days, pls.

RP THREAD COMIN UP!

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Houshi should send a message to people.

Anonymous

Have I arrived too late?

Name:Joe
Species: Vulpix
Set-Out Traits:White instead of red
personality: Vain but very friendly. Crazy at times and has mild schizophrenia. Loves any spicy berry. Would kill someone for a Lum berry. Very brave, so much so that he challenges his hallucinations and usually just ends up shooting flamethrowers everywhere.
Favorite Attack: Flamethrower
Other: Just chillin on the island, doing what he does best.

WhiteRose

Anonymous