Poke RPG: Live the Life! (signups!)

Started by Vell, September 07, 2008, 10:10:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Karltheking4

Oh damn, looks like Ulta forgot to do this RP when she came back (she did come back right???)
Maybe she'll see this, and reopen it for the world!!! :haha:

WhiteRose

Quote from: Karltheking4 on September 29, 2010, 01:15:54 am
Oh damn, looks like Ulta forgot to do this RP when it came back (it did come back right???)
Maybe it'll see this, and reopen it for the world!!! :haha:

Fix'd.

Karltheking4

Oh woops, sorry, I for some reason for it was a girl!
My apoligies Ulta!

Vell

A lot of people think that.

I respond to pronouns for both, and even 'it.'

But, yeah... OKAY PEOPLE.

LET US DO DIIIIIS.

All signups before this post are to be considered debunk, and anyone interested who's already signed up can C+P it to be reaccepted.

Were doin dis man

were makin dis hapen.

Kett Shee

Name: Eoin
Species: Meowth
Set-Out Traits: He has deep green eyes, his front left paw has a small scar that runs halfway up his front left leg. He also wears a torn, solid blue cloth around his neck like a scarf, which he found blowing in the wind one day.
personality: Has a somewhat short fuse and is a little excitable. He is known to pounce on random things a lot, which can get him into a bit of a fight with others. When he calms down he is actually very intelligent and friendly, and will kick the ass of those who bully his buddies.
History: Used to be quiet and stayed away from others, but got fed up with being left out of the group. He opened up and became more willing to explore with his friends.
Favorite Attack: Scratch
Other: Hates when his fur gets really messy.
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Ryex

October 12, 2010, 10:21:42 pm #45 Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 10:23:46 pm by Ryexander
Name: Demoin
Species: Larvitar
Set-Out Traits: the little triangle marks underneath his eyes are a navy blue instead of black
personality: quite and shy Demoin hides in corners and tries to ignore the world around him. but when confronted with a challenge he can show staggering amounts of bravery. also you REALLY don't want to get him mad.
History: his "history" consists of eating his way miles through the earth in complete solitude before finally reaching the surface, that much time along can really effect a guy mind
Favorite Attack: Rock Slide
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

WhiteRose

I'm in; give me a few hours and I'll come back with a character.

Karltheking4

Name: Karl
Species: Pidgey
Set-Out Traits: His back feathers are much lighter than normal, and he usually carries a plant stalk. So he is often mistaked as a Farfeth'd!
personality:Is a pretty optimistic pokemon, yet rather devious. He is a bit on the wild side, and will get into a scrap pretty much anytime he wants to. Once you get to know him, he's loyal and friendly though.
History: He has always been willing to get out into the world, and that quite usually gets him in trouble with his overly protective parents, and that just makes him ever more rebellious against them.
Favorite Attack: Whirlwind
Other: Deep down he really wishes he was a Farfeth'd...