STAT ATTACKS

Started by Blizzard, January 12, 2008, 10:21:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

If you guys keep posting like this and visiting the forum that often, we will soon bypass RMRK, lol!

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?action=stats

I mean, in some areas we're already equal as i.e. topics per day. We have more than half of the post per day rate of RMRK, I just checked them. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

:) rmrk sucks and we rock!

Nortos

rmrk is mostly spam anyway :P

Fantasist

CP's the new sensation and it's not even warm-up, yeah!
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

RMRK doesn't suck.

But then again... I haven't been there for like over 8 months, I'm not likely to know. All I know is what I was told of. >_>

BTW, check this out:

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=chaos+project&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

5th on 1st page. <3

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

Nortos

but then if u write chaos project forums were 2nd with old forum 1st :P

nouman6

wait a sec, lets not get ahead of ourselves.

google rank at the moment is placing you high only because of your domain name. That is how it is with new domains and keyword relevancy to domain name.

Also the stats are high why? Because we are moving everything over by hand!! everything is massively joining and transferring stuff, we need to see how it is AFTER that.

Blizzard

January 14, 2008, 02:38:02 am #8 Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 02:45:32 am by Blizzard
It is fact the the old CP had more members, posts and activity than RMR, you can hardly deny that.

And besides, it's not because of the domain name, I looked it up before I bought this domain, chaosproject.co.nr was there before. I noticed just now that now it's this domain.

nouman6

Well, chaos project has been around for a lot longer than RMR. The rate at which RMR has started is hardly a slow speed.

It is the domain name, I know because I have read many things on how to rank sites in google and what not, check out RMR for example. Search anything related to RMVX vai google, we outrank many big name sites. This is because I spent my time to do modifications.

Fantasist

Site master talk :P

...maybe I can pick something here for future, like google page ranks.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Spoofus

YARR oh yeah im one of the top 10 posters on who is on the longest awww yeah  ;D

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/