-CANCELED-

Started by Hellfire Dragon, September 11, 2008, 01:05:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellfire Dragon

September 11, 2008, 01:05:21 pm Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 09:46:25 am by Hellfire Dragon
--PROJECT DISCONTINUED--

Starrodkirby86

Let's see how many Asian-based names are in this game. :V:

Another Blizz-ABS game, maybe once there's a few games finished under the B-ABS system, there should be some award for the best Blizz-ABS game. Nevertheless, I await to see what skills you have under that system, and I wonder how this will end up.

And here's the obvious question:
DID YOU GET THE MAIN CHARACTER'S NAME, TSUBASA, FROM TSUBASA CHRONICLES!?!?!? XD Don't worry, just curiosity.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

Sounds typical Japanese game, classic weeaboo style. I'll reserve judgement when it comes out for the demo xD It has promise

Blizzard

CoSLAL is a finished Blizz-ABS game. :V
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Hellfire Dragon on September 12, 2008, 10:44:09 am
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on September 11, 2008, 07:01:57 pm
And here's the obvious question:
DID YOU GET THE MAIN CHARACTER'S NAME, TSUBASA, FROM TSUBASA CHRONICLES!?!?!? XD Don't worry, just curiosity.

NO! It's the name I use for a few games and on my site. I found on a japanese name site. Kay? Also I might just make the name changeable in the end
QuoteLet's see how many Asian-based names are in this game.

Yes, I think they sound awesome xD
QuoteSounds typical Japanese game, classic weeaboo style

I have no idea what weeaboo is :huh:

I'm adding some info on the soldiers now ;)

EDIT: Done 8)

I noticed the Soldier information, and visors support an easy but...strangely cheap way of identifying rank. Pretty spiffy, great stuff. :)

Asian-based names sound awesome indeed, but you have to first know it can get tiring if there are too much Asian names (Exception, an Asian oriented game like in Japan or something).

A weeaboo, time to get out the Urban Dictionary term. It's also known as Wapanese.

Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it. They use Japanese words but usually end up pronouncing them wrong and sounding like total assholes. You can find alot of these faggots clogging up the forums of Gaia Online, hanging out in the international aisle of the supermarket, or crowding the manga section of your local bookstore. Synonym of wapanese.

Spoiler: ShowHide

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Diokatsu

No offence ment by my weeaboo comment, it's just sad to see people obsessing with a japanese style, and having that dominate their thinking. It's way to cliche for me whihc is why I tend to watch more obscure titles or, as has happened now, I just read a good book which holds me over.

That said, try and diversify the inspiration, otherwise it's fine.

Calintz

The title screen could use a make over...

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Hellfire Dragon on February 11, 2009, 12:54:58 pm
Really? I don't see anything wrong with it :O.o: I've been working on the main character more than the actual game lately lol :haha:
I do. :P Maybe it's because you're the author or artist, so you probably have never noticed these.

The title screen suffices for a regular game, but for something under the level of professionalism...this falls way down. I know you don't have something flashy as Photoshop, but you can do impressive things in the GIMP. You should try adding a background for instance or having the wings merge. You can also try changing the thief graphic, making it look nice and all...or possibly faded!

The Wing text would need work too. Make it look merge more with the smoothness of the background. Contrasting roughness is not cool.

Fix either one of these or both and I guess it'll work. But that's okay. xD

Calintz

Use a different font for the title text as well...

You should probably eliminate the thief entirely from the title screen, and just use some dark clouds and some other effects to make it look nice...

Hellfire Dragon

Guess I could try it myself :roll: Raiku made that one for me. Alright I'll see what I can do :D

computerwizoo7

Hey Hellfire Dragon, this project seems good, i like the whole futuristic mix with the gangs and that brat who causes trouble, i mean who do he think he is! and that the type of protagonist that i like.
if you need any help just let me know.

Calintz

Any updates on the title screen?