*ups the danged drama around here*

Started by Vell, September 16, 2008, 04:46:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

Hello, Drama, how are you?

anyway.

I must take a leave for now, apparently theres more stress in my life than i figured before >.> anyway...

i have deemed that I can not hold my emotions in, making it a threat to my identity.

so, im taking a break from the forum to reduce stress.

expect me back in a few weeks, or before.

Diokatsu

Well, good of you to recognize your faults...If only I could see mine xD

I'll miss ya' Ulta, hope you'll be back soon!

Pokol DaErran

Quote from: UltaFlame on September 16, 2008, 04:46:52 pm
Hello, Drama, how are you?

anyway.

I must take a leave for now, apparently theres more stress in my life than i figured before >.> anyway...

i have deemed that I can not hold my emotions in, making it a threat to my identity.

so, im taking a break from the forum to reduce stress.

expect me back in a few weeks, or before.

Well, it's too bad you're leaving.  At least by the time you come back, everyone will have declared YnhGM so horrible they will burn me at the stake... XD

I don't think leaving, for however long, will really help you as much as thinking a little about what you're saying before you say it (it sure would have saved me a lot of drama) unless you're doing it to gain more time to eliminate your stress.
But hey, if you think that will help, go for it.

I'm looking foward to seeing you back.
"...Sometimes, the impossible can become possible- if you're awesome!"
--Bolt

Starrodkirby86

Drama can't talk, face it! YOU'RE INSANE, MY FRIEND! Well, I have to say, think about everything and all, have a blasting break. Come back as the Moderator and great UltaFlame we all know, and not--Yeah. :P

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Vell

not the stressed, uncontrolled, asshole i am currently?

Starrodkirby86

I suppose. After all, you've recently been a bit conflicting with many people, maybe it's IRC that's bringing out some unhealthy booby-gabber, and yeah, the stress. That's definitely it too. Do those stress-relieving techniques! :O

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

Ulta! We love you! It's just that EVERYONE has problems on IRC. I wish we could just get along ;_;

Vell

also, Houshi, you better take care of the forum and make sure crap stays fine till I return. and by then I'll try to have enough of a handle on myself to gather in my own bullcrap and corall it to shut up when i need it to.

DeathLock