[XP] Caves Of Magiks:A Lost Power

Started by cstb, September 16, 2008, 07:36:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cstb

September 16, 2008, 07:36:48 pm Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 03:24:36 pm by cstb
The Caves Of Magiks Series is a series of games that each tell different stories in the Caves Of Magiks world :D.
Story:
Spoiler: ShowHide
None yet

Characters:
???(you)
HomeTown:MerryMore
Bio:Apparently you have been taken by a group of people called organization XIIII.They have studied you and discovered that you are not a normal human.You are gifted by god with the strength to stop organization XIIII.
???(your brother and sister)
HomeTown:MerryMore
Bio:Is going to help destroy organization XIIII.Plays an important role as do you.

Scripts:

• Tons of Addons

• Stat Distribute

• RTAB

• Bestairy

There won't be screenies till I can get off my ass and post them up.RESPECT LAZYNESS!
Chronos: Failed project due to loss of data.
Maybe I could try again...

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Blulightning

Erm... So are all these games most of these games all ready made? Cus I hate to be negative, but I have also made big plans before for a series and it hardly ever works out, because I lost interest. However, you, unlike myself, might be an extremely dedicated person.Not to flame you or anything, but it seems like you don't know to much about where you're going with this, as shown by the lack of anything in this topic besides scripts. Please, correct me if I'm wrong!! I love a good series!!

cstb

lol im not stopping on making dis series.I CAN'T!My father wants me to send the whole series to him :D.None of the games r finished but i am not gonna stop makin them. 8)

Final Fantasy 7

Diokatsu

September 17, 2008, 06:29:09 pm #3 Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 06:53:22 pm by Diokatsu
Lol...Lacking content much?

What is all this, just an outlet for whenever you feel like producing a game?

EG:::

How did you come with the names of the stories if you didn't come up with stories first? O.o

You should throw out a thread on a MS Word Doc or even just Wordpad and write it out there. The more content you have in your thread the more you'll have reactions. This helps reduce bumping topics with double posting ^_^ Try and save a topic for substantial material, even though the rules don't state it.

cstb

umm ok :^_^':.i have a start for my storys and the whole point of each game.i just never posted till im sure about each story. :ninja:

Final Fantasy 7

Blulightning

cstb, always, always, always post your ideas, no matter how crappy you think they may be! We can help you refine them and help you!! Post them up, because I want to help you with this.

cstb

Final Fantasy 7

Diokatsu

Don't get me wrong, I jsut have nothing to believe in yet. Give me some content and we'll see how I warm up to it

cstb

September 18, 2008, 07:44:36 pm #8 Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 03:27:21 pm by cstb
thats ok...im gonna release a beta of my game to whoever wants to be a beta tester.lol the only problem so far is the SP potions in the rtab.I cant use em :'(
EDIT:They work now but now the RTAB goes very slow on 1 character if he is lower than average in agility for the battle.So no RTAB and it still goes great!

Final Fantasy 7

Blulightning

Like I said, I will help you, but post the story and character info!! I will beta test if I know more about it.

cstb

September 18, 2008, 08:09:42 pm #10 Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 10:14:32 am by cstb
Added character bios.Blu I hope soon i can release the beta.im guessing that the beta will be finished by january.
EDIT:ok maybe not january.Maybe somewhere around april lol im lazy when it comes to making these games.Maybe faster if my team will just help me for once lol.

Final Fantasy 7