Stationary Blizzard

Started by Blizzard, September 19, 2008, 10:50:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

September 19, 2008, 10:50:28 am Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:51:27 am by Blizzard
This is worth a new topic.

I have FINALLY found a new flat! And not just that, it's 1 minute away from my college! :w00t:
That means I can be on more often and that I have 2 hours more time per day (which I can now waste on something useful instead of wasting it on the way to my college and back each day). That again means that I can finish the new skin of the forum, make a homepage, finish the beta of my game, find a job and still keep going to college for the master degree. :D

I'm gonna get so drunk tomorrow. :beer:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Aqua

Whoo!!!

*does some Aquarian Rituals to ward off evil spirits that might lurk at this new abode*

Diokatsu

Sweet! Nice going Blizz! Can't wait to party!!!!!

Starrodkirby86

Always the expected two no lives to post first.

Congratulations Blizzard, good fortune has shined upon you, at least for now. To get everything back to business, we need to get a few donors...If only Paypal accepted those Croatian things...-_-;

Nevertheless, this is surely a great moment. :)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

When I get a job, it doesn't matter anymore. :P I can pay the hosting bills from my own money then.

In any case I got drunk and partied till morning at the night from saturday to sunday. And even though my friend said I shouldn't make out with her other friend, I still think I should have done it. <_<; Now my conscience is plaguing me that I took her friend's chance to make out with me. ._. Oh well, life's unfair sometimes. -_-
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Falcon

Get drunk and high, you can't regret what you don't remember!