Join Team Forae Today!

Started by sondex, September 20, 2008, 03:08:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

computerwizoo7

September 23, 2008, 10:25:26 pm #20 Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 03:28:23 pm by Blizzard
here:
Spoiler: ShowHide

would you like to join my project partners program?
where other game developers join up and work on their projects by helping other teams.
you can join it here:
bigdreamers.co.cc

sondex

You know what, I'll probably join that! XD

By the way, chaze will be drawing for Team Forae. He's better than me, so expect work when he finishes his job, k?

<br />
A quote: ShowHide
Quote\"I\'d rather be a noob with desire than an expert with no ambition.\" -sondex
<br />I teach music composition, mapping in VX and simple eventing techniques. I have 4 music tutorials now, but after my fifth, I\'ll do a mapping tutorial. If you wanna see some of my lessons, go here: http://www.eminweb.com/forum/index.php?showforum=86

Blizzard

computerwizoo7, please don't double post within 24 hours. Use the "Modify" feature.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

sondex

Just an update! I'm working on the first dungeon, so that is why there is a shortage of jobs! I'm just here to tell you that the project is still on and that I'm hard at work! If you have any ideas for  other dungeons or anything you would like to say, feel free to do so! ;)
<br />
A quote: ShowHide
Quote\"I\'d rather be a noob with desire than an expert with no ambition.\" -sondex
<br />I teach music composition, mapping in VX and simple eventing techniques. I have 4 music tutorials now, but after my fifth, I\'ll do a mapping tutorial. If you wanna see some of my lessons, go here: http://www.eminweb.com/forum/index.php?showforum=86

computerwizoo7