Previous topic - Next topic

Which banner do you like more?

No. 1
2 (20%)
No. 2
8 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Blizzard

September 25, 2008, 02:33:25 pm Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 12:24:23 pm by Blizzard
Vote!

Spoiler: ShowHide

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Aqua

I like 5 the most, 1 the second :)

Shadonking

the 5'th one is the best.

it fits the theme of the skin better and i stands out more.

Creator Of Music And Games
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Blizzard

Oh shit, I'm getting more ideas! But I won't make them today. I'll make them and put them up tomorrow.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Shadonking

ok.

i cant wait to see what they are.

]

rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

Juan

I liked number 5 and I cant wait to see the other ones.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Starrodkirby86

We'll see what happens in the end. The blue effect is nice, but it definitely doesn't fit the tradition of the CP theme. It's nice however. The black overlay in my opinion doesn't really fit Chaos-Project so well. We'll see what happens in the end once more.

I chose 1,2,3 and 5. Well they told me to select more than one! D:<

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

1 to 4, not necessarily 4. xD

Diokatsu

I pick number 6 :V

Of course I must go with 5 as it is most popular.

Sally

I like the 4th oine the most...

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Ok, now there only 2 banners. The winner from yesterday and the new one. >:3

Aqua

I like the first one :)

Shadonking

i like the first one at the moment but if you change the second one a bit that would be the best.

improvment that can be made to the second one is where the P in Project is the background it way to bright and is making the P slightly hard to see. i hope that makes sense

]

Starrodkirby86

Why not merge both together or something? The first one is a bit bare compared to the second one, but the second one has too much curves and is compact. A compromise between two may actually look better than both of them individually.

Just a suggestion.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Improved banner in the style of banner 2 is up. Let's keep this one. :)

computerwizoo7

September 29, 2008, 06:38:51 pm #19 Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 06:40:40 pm by Starrodkirby86
um... blizzard told me to post this here.... so here:

Starrodkirby86

September 29, 2008, 06:43:06 pm #20 Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 11:47:21 pm by Starrodkirby86
That's a great banner, that's what I was somewhat expecting with a technology style. The border is also pretty nice, but my main setback is the fact that it's not called Chaos Projects , it is Chaos Project. And you may need to have some layer over the technological gabber right there, it seems a bit too plain. Maybe clouds, more effects, something like that, to make it look a little cooler. Nice way to kill time.

EDIT: By the way, on the banner, the border looks very Vegas-esque. o.o Nice though. :D

Shadonking

i like the changes to the current banner. looks very nice.

@computerwizoo7 i like the idea but i think it still needs a bit more done to it. like a good border would make it look great and that shining light effect in the background i dont like that much, and what SRK said about the Projects make it Project.

]