Previous topic - Next topic

Which banner do you like more?

No. 1
2 (20%)
No. 2
8 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Starrodkirby86

September 29, 2008, 06:43:06 pm #20 Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 11:47:21 pm by Starrodkirby86
That's a great banner, that's what I was somewhat expecting with a technology style. The border is also pretty nice, but my main setback is the fact that it's not called Chaos Projects , it is Chaos Project. And you may need to have some layer over the technological gabber right there, it seems a bit too plain. Maybe clouds, more effects, something like that, to make it look a little cooler. Nice way to kill time.

EDIT: By the way, on the banner, the border looks very Vegas-esque. o.o Nice though. :D

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Shadonking

i like the changes to the current banner. looks very nice.

@computerwizoo7 i like the idea but i think it still needs a bit more done to it. like a good border would make it look great and that shining light effect in the background i dont like that much, and what SRK said about the Projects make it Project.

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0