Zeroweapon's Forms (name is subject to change)

Started by sondex, September 30, 2008, 10:40:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sondex

These are the prototypes that I drew. It's my first time drawing weapons...technological ones anyway...

The sword form, the ZeroBlade
Spoiler: ShowHide

Name probably will change. The ZeroGun

I need to fix this one, but I think it is cool enough. The ZeroRang

The ZeroShield

This one needs more work: ZeroFist

These are for Forae-X: The Search.  I'll be making this game after the first one.
<br />
A quote: ShowHide
Quote\"I\'d rather be a noob with desire than an expert with no ambition.\" -sondex
<br />I teach music composition, mapping in VX and simple eventing techniques. I have 4 music tutorials now, but after my fifth, I\'ll do a mapping tutorial. If you wanna see some of my lessons, go here: http://www.eminweb.com/forum/index.php?showforum=86

Starrodkirby86

ZeroBlade: As NAMK mentioned before, the sword is crooked. The blade area itself is very so-so, and reminds me of a chainsaw. The hilt/handle for it however is really nice, the handle makes it resemble a chainsaw even more. I better be careful with that weapon.

ZeroGun: Very futuristic. I recommend comparing this to a real gun to see the accuracy of it. Not bad though.

ZeroRang: It's just a boomerang with special techno-future add-ons. What's the jiff, specialty of it?

ZeroShield: A futuristic shield it looks like to me...though there's nothing special other than a theme change...You can easily replicate it in reality fortunately.

ZeroFist: I don't want to get punched with that. 0_0 Those two blades look very threatening, especially if they're added on to a fist. But they need better anatomy in accords to a real hand.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

Honestly, I a land with guns, shields and fists and maybe even boomerangs lose purpose as inefficient. They LOOK nice, but in all honesty the furture would be to awesome with killing mechanisms.

"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." --Einstein

Anything above a World War 3 must conform to this standard >8U

That was soooo irrelevant

sondex

XD
Nice use of Einstein's quote!

Thank you for the comments!

The game takes place in the past, where the humans had discovered this technology. Read the history of Forae 1 and you'll see how they sailed the galaxy searching for a new home. But why? That is what the actual game talks about.
<br />
Quote\"I\'d rather be a noob with desire than an expert with no ambition.\" -sondex
<br />I teach music composition, mapping in VX and simple eventing techniques. I have 4 music tutorials now, but after my fifth, I\'ll do a mapping tutorial. If you wanna see some of my lessons, go here: http://www.eminweb.com/forum/index.php?showforum=86

Blizzard

Why Zeroweapons anyways? Any particular reason or is it just because it sounds cool? I named a weapon in my own game Zeroblade because it is an iceblade and Subzero was already Rivy's scythe.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

sondex

It was originally a computer that could use forae. When it is used the forae that is taken forms an emptiness. The emptiness does not appear empty and appears red. This is the zero part of the name, and also why the blade is supposed to be red.
<br />