[Music] Morning

Started by Reives, October 02, 2008, 06:39:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Reives

[BGM]
This fits a calm and relaxing mood; perhaps when the player wakes up to a peaceful morning and the like. It might be a bit unfit for the 2k3 graphic resolution, but who knows, someone still might find some use for it.

http://www.quintessence-tbv.com/Morning-KG_Reives.mp3
[Composed by K. Reiv G. in Finale 2006, recorded with Garritan Personal Orchestra.]

I think there's just harp, flute and strings (+ a percussion or two) in there, so the style is quite simplistic, but hopefully gets the mood done..

It's available for use for both non-commercial and commercial projects, credit goes to Reives. However, if it is commercial, it'd be great if you could just give me a heads up on the thread. [Please do not distribute without my consent.]

Enjoy.
:~

Starrodkirby86

Aren't you the author of Quintessence or something? Yeah...you must be. It's a pleasure to see you at this humble forum. :)

I'm listening to the song right now, and I might as well post some comments, in my Newgrounds Audio Portal flare.

The song is very tranquil. I love the beauty and melody of it, though it seems some areas are strange, maybe the notes are high or something...But they aren't detracting from the overall environment of the song. Don't know if this song makes a good loop though, but many .mp3s don't make great loops. I can picture some nice ideas with this...

The ending however I don't seem to like as much as the beginning and middle. (The area after 1:30 or so) Just a heads up.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Reives

Thanks. And aye, it's not really a direct loop material. I think I see what ya mean with the parts after 1:30; it is a little cheesy with the recapture of the start with a slower tempo. I think it might do a bit better there with some more movement or having the flute included or something. :) Feedback much appreciated.

Yep with the Quintessence thingy. Speaking of which, I'm not going to lie: I do have the intention of posting it on this forum in the future. But that doesn't mean I won't contribute to this community!

Blizzard was one of the influential people who helped me out a lot back on rmrk.net over 2 years ago.
:~

legacyblade

Rieves, you didn't post this on the quintessence forums O_O Love this song. Thanks for making it a free resource.

winkio

Great work.  Mind posting up a MIDI format as well? Just because it's so much smaller and all.

Zinx10

MIDI form would help so much!