Blizz-ABS vs. XAS

Started by computerwizoo7, September 30, 2008, 07:21:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

xephyr14

CW7 is the most ignorant person I've ever met.

Hey, CW7, make a half hour game with XAS.  You can't use any of the skills MOG already set up for you, and you can't use any of MOG's resources.  The only thing you may use is the basic scripts needed to make the system function.  You cannot use Arshes/Aluxes either.

Hey, Blizz/practically anyone that knows anything about RPG Maker, make a half hour game with BABS.  Same rules apply.

You have 3 days, GO!

I can already say with 100% certainty that the XAS project won't even move off the ground at all, and the BABS project will be a respectable game thats actually PLAYABLE.

CW7, YOU LOSE

danesopeezy89

scoace13

is that a reall challenge...
just asking cause i might awnser that
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

xephyr14

Quote from: scoace13 on November 29, 2008, 07:03:45 pm
is that a reall challenge...
just asking cause i might awnser that

Yeah sure, it's always good to see some new RPG Maker games =P

scoace13

November 29, 2008, 07:31:51 pm #144 Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 07:37:11 pm by scoace13
k.. im on it...but dont expect hihg professional quality form me...even thu that what i give in game releases...this is just to prove a point

EDit for the skill use and resource thing that means none of bliszz addons right??
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

danesopeezy89

i guess i'm in too. This seems like a lot of fun. I'm on blizz-abs side  :D

scoace13

November 29, 2008, 07:40:51 pm #146 Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 07:42:36 pm by scoace13
quick join my 3 day dev. team...together well make a miricle game...heh e heh heh heeeeeeh

??????? am i allowed to use Scoa RTS as the game...note it wont be finished in 3 days but it will be functioning??

danesopeezy89

danesopeezy89

can you delay it to a week? 3 days maybe to short for me.

xephyr14

Quote from: danesopeezy89 on November 29, 2008, 07:44:03 pm
can you delay it to a week? 3 days maybe to short for me.

Why would you need a week.  It'll take maybe an hour to set up everything and then you develop.  I can make a GREAT half hour game in like a couple hours <_<

danesopeezy89

True, I guess 3 days is good enough then.    :D

xephyr14

Don't start yet though cause there are no XAS users yet (hmm...I wonder why)

Starrodkirby86

*cough*
I love your digression in this topic.

I don't want to split a topic that's been split from another topic. Though it's not an issue here because you guys are doing something really constructive, try and take that to another place, like Project/Testers Recruitment or through the PM system. Heck, all you guys can go on IRC and discuss there.

That is, if you guys are going to do the project for real. I'm just saying if you are, then make a topic elsewhere and don't use this one. XD

Not to be the rain cloud on your parade and all. Good luck with the project! :D

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

scoace13

not to further divere for the origional topic but if some one gets me a copy of XAS ill do it....this is gonna kill me...and i am not defending it...well Ill try to since the man who loves it so much wont defend his own favorite Abs here...but im writing over it with Scoa RTS as best i can so the improvments ...thats my event system at work...and ill need a week if im going to do this...cause I've never personally used XAS before...plz

danesopeezy89

so is computerwizoo the only one who thinks XAS abs is better than blizz-abs?

scoace13

pretty much...btw im back on blizzabs..if no ones gonna toss me that download so i can prove how terrible XAS is...wheres CPW7 anyways

danesopeezy89

ah, hes probably AFK, look if you want the XAS ABS, I'll give you the link for the site

http://files.filefront.com/XAS+Hero+1+5+FULL+TRANSLADrar/;10063766;/fileinfo.html

this version is translated so you can under stand  ;)

scoace13

icant open rars on my pc..they make me crash...whew glad i saw before i tried...dont worry cpw7 should be here to insure the failure of XAS....

danesopeezy89

legacyblade

Oh guys. I found that the original XAS ABS, without any of Mog's addons is still around. Now, let's see what XAS looks like without it's version of tons of addons (aka, MOGs addons and graphic enhancements)

http://www.atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/Demos/XAS_Original.exe

HOLY CRAP, that is horrible, insane, and hideous, XD

And I don't quite get what's with compwizz. He just comes in and says "OMFG, XAS PWNS TEH BABS!!!!1111 I DON'T CARE IF IT DOESN'T YOU ALL MUST BELIEVE ME!!!!!111"

If you're going to start a debate, at least have the decency to think through your posts, and read the other posts -_-