Tech4X Character Creation and Discussion

Started by Blizzard, January 13, 2008, 09:39:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

January 13, 2008, 09:39:28 am Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 06:54:41 pm by Blizzard
Name: NAME
Misc: MISC (like "android number", "son of that guy", "height", etc.)
(for humans/mutants only) Gender: GENDER
Arsenal: WEAPON_LIST
Abilities: ABILITY_LIST
Bio: BIO
You may add anything into the biography of your character, but keep in mind that you are defining your character through it. You cannot change things in the bio later, but you are allowed to "reveal" things later.

You have 4 points for distribution for your arsenal. A mildly dangerous weapon costs 1 point, a moderately dangerous weapon costs 2 points and a heavily dangerous weapon costs 4 points.

You have 4 points to distribute for abilities. Similar to weapons you have highly, moderately and mildly dangerous abilities. The costs are also 4, 2, 1, but keep in mind that a stronger ability needs longer to "regenerate". e.g. You can't use one highly dangerous ability all the time, it's not fun that way. If you are unsure into which category your ability falls, simply post, we can sort it out. Abilities are not only fighting abilities. i.e. hacking can be considered mildly dangerous ability, a "laser-sword" can be considered moderately dangerous, a machine gun is highly dangerous. The only mildly dangerous weapon that is a fire weapon as well is a simple gun.

Keep in mind that you may have up to one highly dangerous weapon and one moderately dangerous weapon. Instead of one highly dangerous weapon you can have two moderately dangerous weapons and instead of one moderately

If you have to leave the forums or won't be active for some times, please post here so we can "suspend" your character. We will lead him into a neutral environment where he can stay inactive until you come back.

This is my character:

Name: L3X
Android type: L3X1-MU5
Height: 1.8m
Weight: 88kg
Main building material: Titanus (special Titan and Aluminium layer, resulting in much weaker, but also much lighter Titanus)
Arsenal:
1. Etherial Blade (moderately dangerous) - This is a weapon that is similar to the technology of a laser sword, but the working principles are different. An Etherial Blade works on generating a tight energy force field highly hazardous to touch. Unlike a laser sword, this weapon needs more power, but a higher critical standard which makes it safer and more persistent in combat.
2. Plasma Laser hand-cannon (mildly dangerous, since equivalent to simple gun) - A basic weapon for androids, it does about the same damage like a normal handgun, yet not bullets are used, energy is the only ammo.
3. Holo-N Shield Prototype (mildly dangerous) - It works similar like an Etherial Blade, but is not hazardous to touch. Instead is creates an elastic effect which makes everything it touches "bounce off".
Abilities:
1. Advanced Hack-Pro Chip (mildy dangerous) - L3X used an old chip to store and optimize his self-gained hacking knowledge. The limits of this chip are that L3X cannot hack on an electric level, he has to used the same way humans use: the keyboard.
2. Weapon plug-in port at the left arm (mildy dangerous) - Self-explanatory.
3. High Performance mode (moderately dangerous) - When switching into the HP mode, L3X power level increases about 400%. His moves are faster, his weapons more powerful and he's more dangerous in common. The only disadvantage of this ability is that the performance increased does not match the power consumption. 5 times more energy is being used for only about 50% more power. Also, L3X cannot stay in HP mode for too long as his energy core starts getting instable. L3X uses this only in critical situations, he gained this ability himself due to his years of experience.
Bio:
L3X has his own will. He destroyed his own extern controller module due to the fact that his Tech4X AI was developed enough so he could do it. He would have never done it if it wasn't for the Scord virus attack. There is no known way to manipulate this cyborg from within anymore. As a model of the limited L3X1-MU5 series he has close combat abilities beyond those of a mere human.
L3X himself was not originally implement with the Tech4X AI, he was fighting during Scord War 1 with the Tech3 AI. As a reward he was upgraded with the Tech4X AI due to his excellent performance in Scord War 1.

Ok, as you can see, I have created a char on my own. I will follow all the rules of the story tellers, now worries. Anyway, not how I customized my weapons and abilities. The HP mode is actually a highly dangerous ability, but I limited it by the power consumption level to create a moderately dangerous ability. And I used a custom weapon (Plasma Gun) that is just made up, but has an effect like a normal hand gun. But with this customization I am allowed to have a more powerful gun in HP mode.

Please repost your characters from the old forum!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Punn

January 13, 2008, 11:14:22 am #1 Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 11:54:27 am by mumerus
Name: Mur
Misc: PIN# 600070005
Product# NANMOD50002
Arsenal:
*Eskrima Blade (Highly Danger)
A sword destribute to the mercinaries. This model of the normal blade helps the grip of the user's hand. The edge of the blade is sharp, this shows that the sword is mostly intended to kill. The blade release a small surge of heat, since the blade is connection to the NeuroNano.
*Semi-NanoShock Shokolov (Mild Danger)
A special weapon that is connected with the NanoPool. Each bullet fire requires Nano Pool. Since this is a Semi fire, used in rapid succession can quickly waste the Nano Pool and force to use Blood Driver as a subsitute.
Abilities:
-QuickSilver (Mod Danger)
Activates a nano program QuickSilver. It allows the user to move quickly for a short time. However, it damages the NeuroNano and quickly waste the Nano Pool if used in succession.
-Demon's Urge (Mod Danger)
Quickly powers up (or force) the NeuroNano to stimulate the body and muscle, however, the longer this is used, the heavy damage the NeuroNano will take and Blood Driver will slowly depletes
-Regenerator (No Danger)
Release a Nano Program to recover Blood Driver and Nano Pool, sometimes the Nano Program accidently restore the NeuroNano as well.

Bio:
A mercenary who used to be a human, in reality, he is dead, but powered by a NeuroNano, he is able to live at a cost of losing memories and human emotions.
A NeuroNano was implanted into the spine, since the spine controls the whole body, like a battery, the NeuroNano is a new substitute heart. With this technology, the NeuroNano releases a Nano. Nano Pool was implanted in the brain. This help Mur to use any specific action that requires Nano. The Blood Driver is a special blood that is lab-made, it acts like a blood, but it can be made in the lab anytime instead of organically grown-made blood.

Mur used to fight in wars, as a kid, he served the military, as he grew, so does his skills in fighting and killing. This was a big asset to the government. Soon after being held for a while, a young woman told him about his past, and that he is no longer alive. Mur and the woman decide that they should escape, due to the fact that the company uses people. After many suffering and painful days, the two escape, but dangers followed them, the woman who helped him was shot in the head. Without showing any emotion or tears for her, Mur continue and eventually escape.

Nortos

Name: Alex Reyn
Height: 5ft 8
Weight: 75kg
Misc: Son of Rey and unknown Mother. Dark Black hair with a red tinge and dark tanned, cold blue eyes, broken noise that other would of been an attractive face. Clothes himself in black more often than not.
Arsenal:
1. Martial Arts (Mildly Dangerous) - Alex being trained at a young age by his father in several Martial Arts, being a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, Judo and Kick Boxing he has learnt how to defend himself against many manner of threats.
2. EMP Pistol (Moderately Dangerous) - Having a hatred of droids explained in his bio Alex carry's around an EMP Pistol. It works like normal EMPS and it's ammo is energy. It fires 2 shots before needing reloading, generally it has 8 shots before the energy needs regenerating.
3. Daggers (Mildly Dangerous) - Being the shroudy type Alex dislikes weapons that cause noise, believing daggers can solve most problems he has learnt how to combine his martial arts and daggers to make a deadly combination in short combat. He keeps 2 Daggers hidden in different parts of his clothes.
(If this is umbalanced tell me Blizzard)
Abilities:
1. First Aid (Midly Dangerous) - Alex has learnt first Aid to a reletive degree learning all the basics although he can't keep someone alive from a critical gun wound.
2. Lockpicking (Mildly Dangerous) - Many believe that hacking is the only way to get somewhere but there are certain situations or houses where old doors are still intact, Alex has learnt how to lockpick these to a good degree, though it's rare to find one of these doors.
3. Stealth (Moderately Dangerous) - After being taught as an Assassin most of his life by his Father he has learnt how to step quitely and well, this doesn't stop him being picked up by scanners and some Androids still hear.
Bio:
Alex was born as a killer at the age of 5 he had his first kill protecting his sister from a rapist while his father was out on a mark.
He has a hatred for all non humans believing they do not deserve to live, he also seems to dislike andriods most, why this is we do not know.
He never does anything unless he sees some personal gain, though he has been known to have kind moments these were mainly to his sister who only Alex knows what happened to her.

Vell

Blizzard

Of course. Just continue where we stopped. :)

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

Blizzard

Ulta, would you mind taking over Susys' environment?

Vell

fine... don't know how good i'll do but I'll come up wit somethin for her...

Blizzard

@Nortos: No, you misunderstood what I meant. I said it would be fine. Alex could have said that about their mutual past (at least the little bit xD), so it fine if you made Razor say it.

Nortos

Blizzard

This bubble man, ulta:

Quote from: UltaFlame on January 16, 2008, 06:40:24 am
Easily catching up to his assailant, L3X grabs, and quickly subdues the attacker.

Quote from: who?GET YOUR DAMNED METAL OFF ME! I HAVE RIGHTS! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!

at that moment, the person, who had been revealed to be a human in his thirties, began to glow red

Quote from: young human man?oh no, no, not now, THIS CA-

he blew up, literally. there wasnt an explosion or anything. he basically just... popped. like a zit. blood was still oozing from his body.

should L3X stay and examine the body? or pick up the weapon?

:3

Vell

oh the dude who exploded, by like popping, i thought it might be him, but wasnt sure.

Blizzard

You really got me there. I totally have no idea what to ask the blob guy. xD

Vell

Blizzard

Lol! Anyway, let's post all comments here from now on. I mean that's what this topic is for. So, I'm getting into an enemy base, eh? Should be interesting. Let's see what you have in store for me. I might be just the one who wastes the whole base. :P

Vell

February 04, 2008, 04:12:26 pm #15 Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 04:17:44 pm by UltaFlame
well, I'm not saying anything more.

and if i have a coment at the end of a post, I'll put it there, in case you get ticked at what happens... yeah, if its not at the end of a psot, itll go here.

(also, maybe you could sign up in one of my RPs?)

Blizzard

February 04, 2008, 04:30:18 pm #16 Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 04:31:01 pm by Blizzard
I'll be gone for about 10 days after this friday, I will sign up when I'm back.

EDIT:

I love the names that you're giving the blob guy all the times when he's being quoted.

Vell

lol yeah, I have no name for him, hes just some guy, so I'm like, going random.

Blizzard

Ulta, since you said that L3X regained SOME functions and the sensors are, in fact, only one. I included the plasma gun to be another one to get out of there, lol!

Vell

thats ok, however, everythigns functioning at less thann 50% max...